Town Fair Tiredamage tires

I brought tires from these jerks last year for my 2005 sts Cadillac. They sold me tires for the front of my car and charge my $1, 000 for two tires with balancing and valve stems for them. They told me these tires where on a discount. I brought the tires and one year later the tires have begun to where out. One of them has a bubble on the side wall. When I returned to Town Fair Tire they told me that It was a road hazzard and that they couldn't replace the tire because I didn't have their road hazzard Insurance that cost another $13.00 per tire. I ask them if they sold me tires for $1, 000 then why didn't they tell me that road hazzard was extra then. They expained that it wasn't their fault so their is nothing that they can do. But they wanted me to sign a waiver saying that I know that the tire is bad and might blow out at any time. I told them I would not sign anything of the kind and they will here from my attorney.

• Dr
    Draconian1 Apr 27, 2009

1. Buyer beware, it is not up to the store to show you every little detail of your purchase, it is up you to inquire about it. 2. The company is required by either law, or their own policy (i forget which, i wasnt a manager when i worked there) to get you to sign a waiver that you know that driving on your wheels is dangerous, otherwise you could sue them. 3. Unless you have custom/chrome rims with racing tires, i'll agree with the guy above me. Your a bloody idiot.