TLG Greatfununauthorized charge

A

I, too, was debited an unauthorized charge to my checking account for 12 dollars. I have never purchased any service from Trilegiant Corporation/Affinion Group. I receive product and service offers in the form of rebate checks. I am not cashing or depositing them to avoid high charges to my checking account. I am pursuing a refund, as I have NEVER purchased anything from them.

• Mu
    Murali Garapati Feb 11, 2019

My debit card was charged for 39$ with out even my concern fro those yo charges, I don't wat Iam supposed to do to get my money back. I don't know wat to do right now to get this things solved

• El
    elizabettys Dec 08, 2010

Please contact Freed & Weiss right away!
    Hope this helps everyone!
    Best,
    Elizabeth

Trilegiant Scam: HELP STOP IT!

Trilegiant is behind more consumer abuse. Take action and contact Freed & Weiss - info @ freedweiss (dot) com (No Spaces), or call, toll free 866.779.9610

Here's more information:

Customers of websites like 1-800-Flowers.com, Travelocity, Shutterfly, and Orbitz are reporting mysterious monthly reoccurring charges to their credit cards.

Thanks to marketing tactics (i.e., those pop-up windows) used during check out, without proper consent consumers are accidentally joining club memberships and having to pay for them monthly!

Most people don't even realize they are being charged every month for a service they never ordered!

Is this happening to you? Have you made a purchase for travel, work, or fun using any of the following sites:

1-800-Flowers.com,
    Redcats USA
    Pizza Hut
    Movie Tickets.com
    GMAC Mortgage

Join this cause to learn more and stop the consumer abuse from Trilegiant.

AND PLEASE CONTACT FREED & WEISS IMMEDIATELY if you - or anyone you know - has reoccurring charges after purchasing from any of these companies.

Contact Freed & Weiss by emailing: info @ FreedWeiss (dot) com (No Spaces), or calling: [protected], or toll free [protected]

Help Spread the Word to Your Friends!

What should I look for? Mysterious charges involving the business practice of Trilegiant/Affinion and Verture include the following membership programs:

LiveWell,
    IdentitySecure,
    CardCops,
    PC SafetyPlus,
    and Hot-Line

Banks issuing the credit cards and processing unauthorized charges on your account include: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Chase, Bank of America, US Bank.

CHARGES WILL APPEAR ON YOUR CREDIT CARD BILLS WITH CRYPTIC DESCRIPTIONS SUCH AS: TLG*LIVWEL15130916JUL [protected] CT."

What can I do?

Contact us immediately, if you or someone you know has been charged mysterious monthly recurring fees after making purchased as any of the online companies.

Read More: http://bit.ly/eLGQTh

• La
    Laurie Nov 19, 2008

FILE COMPLAINTS WITH THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION

They have already been fined and sued for doing this, and it has not stopped them yet.

The FTC can shut them down if everyone complains

• Eu
    Euclides M Silva Nov 09, 2008

Dear Sir,
    I'm surprise with your charge in my Credit Card in 10/23/2008, U$ 59.99. I never used your service. Please, I would like you take off that charge from my credicard.
    Thanks Regards
    Euclides M. Silva

• Be
    Bev THOMPSON Nov 06, 2008

I had an unauthorized charge to a crdit card in the amount of 59.99.