Tlg Fyeillegal charges

T

I just saw a couple of complaints against TLG FYE company on illegal charges. I want to also share that I, too, have been charged 9.99usd for 2 months now by TLG FYE (i don't even know what this is) without my authorization.

I would appreciate it if your kind office to conduct some action to sue this company and stop their operations.

Thanks,
Albert

Maria Ortega0012 Aug 20, 2019

My parents were signed up without their knowledge. As I was preparing my dad's paperwork for his social security. Is how I seen they have been being charged for 2 years. 11.99 each month which totals $287.76. Once I threaten them with legal action and wanted my parents signing something giving them permission to take money off their card. They said they could refund only 1 year back. This is beyond ridiculous. For them to even have enter my parents card info to be charged without their knowledge.

• Ra
    rankin83 Apr 22, 2010

who do you call? i've been charged as well and cannot even find the origin

• Tr
    tryin2help Apr 14, 2010

You have to call to cancel the discount card.

• Tr
    tryin2help Apr 14, 2010

I know for a fact that it's not a scam. I have that discount card and have since April. I chose not to cancel it, but I have friends that have canceled. If you call them, they will take that charge off of your card. I promise.

• 09
    0960906 Mar 09, 2010

Unauthorized withdrawal from my credit card after cancelling the free 30 day trial membership. Another scam company!