Having problems with DVDDonkey.com?

Miami

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DVDDonkey.com.

Complaints & Reviews

DVDDonkey — Money taken nothing delivered!

I ordered some dvd's got an order number with a shipping number, they took money from my credit card...

DVDdonkey.com — Charged twice for same item!

I had ordered an item from this company. I had transposed figures on my zip code. I canceled the order and...

DVDDonkey / Wonder Years Boxed SetScam and rip off!

I placed an order on December 16th, 2007 for a DVD Boxed Set of the Wonder Years, priced at $58.99. On December 27th, I received confirmation that my credit card had approved the purchase and it would be shipping shortly. On January 8th, I received my bank card statement and saw that I had been charged twice for the purchase. I contacted DVDDonkey and requested that I be credited for the second charge. I received a message via e-mail that same day telling me that my account would be credited. I asked during my telephone conversation whether I have my shipment soon. I was told that it would be another 12-15 days. It is now January 24th and still no DVD's. I contacted the company this morning and requested that they return the call. Their customer service number tells me that they are now called DVDAVENUE and they are only available from 10-2 P.M. EST. I spoke with a representative who assured me that I would be receiving my package in another 10-14 days!
I asked to speak to a manager and was transferred to a customer service person, who promptly disconnected me. How's that for service! What a scam!

DVDdonkey.com — Party of five dvd box set

I ordered party of five box set from these rip off merchants. They have taken £90 from my account but have...

DVDdonkey.com — Website scam!

Odered the Red Green show Complete DVD. Charged my card for $163. Never sent items. They will not responed to...