Disney Movie Club Logo

Disney Movie Club

Having problems with Disney Movie Club?

Disney Movie Club Customer Service Contacts

P.O. Box 738
Neenah
United States - 54957-0738

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Disney Movie Club Customer Service. Initial Disney Movie Club complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Disney Movie Club above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Disney Movie Club. Discuss the issues you have had with Disney Movie Club and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Disney Movie Club Complaints & Reviews

Disney Movie Clubi cant login into my account nor am i ordering movies that they send to me

I signed up for DMC about a year ago i have my 4 movies. December of 2020 i was charged 40 dollars out of nowhere. I've tried emailing and calling and i can't get into my account to cancel my membership. I didn't order a movie on the 11 of November 2020 either. I didn't even have knowledge of me having a membership till they charged me. I also have no way to pay at the moment and if they keep charging me i'll go broker than i already am.

Disney Movie ClubMembership

Do not join disney movie club they stole my credit card number!! It has been 6 years since joining. We fullfilled our membership and decided to be done. Our credit card was turned over to a different bank and numbers changed. Didnt really think anything of it. It has been 6 years!!! Back in 2013 now skip ahead to 2020 they stole my credit card claiming the bank sent them the updated credit card info??? Ugh what I was on the phone with the bank at the time saying what are these 150 dollar charges? Then realizing they were from a 6 year old disney account! The bank shut down my card but did say that 3 weeks ago I called (someone called pretending to be me) and got my information. This had to be disney to coincidental. What they did was criminal and I am calling the police and filing a report against them.

Disney Movie ClubFraudulent charges

I never signed up for this service or gave any financial information to them. Somehow they are now charging my card hundreds of dollars in unauthorized charges. I have disputed several times with my bank and cannot get ahold of anyone at disney movie club to resolve the issue. I have tried calling but there is no option to speak to a representative. They are committing fraud and should face legal repercussions.

Disney Movie ClubMembership

I registered with DisneyMovieClub as I was always fan of Disney movies but repeatedly what I am seeing they are charging to my card for movies and DVDs which I never requested or placed order on their websites. When I reached out to them it appeared their policy is to send the movies unless I decline. They are sending the title even after declining and charging.
        On top of that, there is no option to cancel - it refers to minimum purchase agreement which is nowhere mentioned in the agreement or any reference of the same.

This is harassment and fraud. There should be a legal action on any such policy on any company... it does not matter how big or small the company is.

This is my worst experience with any membership. I would highly recommend everyone not to register with Disney Movie Club. This is pure fraud.

Disney Movie ClubI never signed up for the membership but they still took it out

I did indeed buy 4 movies for $1 but that was a few weeks ago and now this morning took out 27 something for it... Never got an email or something in the mail from them... I called them twice this morning and had an argument with them and I try canceling the membership and they can't do nothing bout it until they get there moves back than they will cancel them but clearly they haven't sent no movies out nor done anything they said they can't do anything but the order still says progressing it but here's the thing they have a comuper an they can cancel any time but no because they don't want to because they want money.. There luckily i'm not pressing charging against them... All they care bout is money... This world is [censored]ed up anymore all people care about is getting money.. I'm on a fixed income and they don't care I just want my money back they could be sued

Disney Movie Clubgay jesus movie

You have created discord and great offence allowing a movie depicting Christ Jesus as a gay to be screen on Netflix! You have blasphemed against the Sovereign Being, God Almighty and your own judgment is upon you. God will Judge you and bring Shame and contempt upon your business platform.

Those that have passionately made Jesus their Lord and Saviour you have profoundly insulted and, you will receive the reward of your satanic inspired movie. God will Judge you!

Disney Movie Clubfunds

I want my money returned my name is Barry walburn 1401 East 21st Terrace apartment number 1 Lawrence Kansas 66046 just took money out of my account last night or first thing this morning and it's not supposed to be coming out I want that money back I'm not going to wait two weeks am I to wait 30 days I want my money back today in my account I was not authorized to take it out as I said I cancel the subscription already you guys are not authorized to take it out you stole from me I want my money back

Disney Movie Club — this feels like some sort of scam

So I'm doing some surveys on the web, and I completed a few I think, and I get some rewards I have to choose...

Disney Movie Club — want to cancel and get my money back-can't get a person on the line

I picked this thru a survey-had to pick something, this was a $1.00- should have read the fine print I gue...

Disney Movie Club — says its declined

I signed up, and that's fine. I buy movies all the time. But I CANT LOG IN!! And I'm on vacation out of the...

Disney Movie Club — did not get a refund for a return

I sent 2 movies back on December 1st. I got an email on December 14th saying that my movies were received and...

Disney Movie Club — membership

My husband signed up for DMC and in an effort to do something nice for a family, I signed up for one under...

Disney Movie Club — disney movie club

They sent me two of the same movie, and charged me twice, within a month apart. I called them. The girl I...

Disney Movie Club — money I didn't approve of coming off my card and im pissed

I am sending recent movies back as soon as they come in and I want a refund. There has been over 200 dollar...

Disney Movie Club — 4 movies

I paid for and ordered these movies 2 to 3 weeks ago and still have not received them. For this being my...

Hoosick Falls

Disney Movie Clubdvds not received

I received a promo by mail about buying 5 DVDs for like $0.99 and then after that getting one or two discounted. There was also a promotion that if I signed up I would get a Moana blanket for free. I placed an order for 7 and mailed a check on 10/1. On my bank statement, the check was cashed on 10/10 and now it is 11/7 and I still haven't received any DVDs. I received the free blanket but no DVDs. I'm still very interested in the DVDs I paid for, however, I'm not very unsure about even wanting to continue a subscription. So it would be greatly appreciated if you could send me the DVDs that I already paid for.

Disney Movie Clubtoo bad

What in the world did you do with a beautiful channel like this? You should find a different name for this because it's not a pure disney anymore. Not even these stupid H.Montana tv-series. Do modern children watch this crap? Stop brainwashing our children. Where are the old kind cartoons with legendary characters? The disney is all about them.
                  Shane on you. You ruined the channel.

Disney Movie Club — Unauthorized credit card charges

On 7/25/17 I was charged $33.90 for my subscription that I canceled months ago. I tried calling and that...

Disney Movie Club — disney movie club

Disney Movie Club continues mailing letters and packages (w/ DVD & Blueray videos) to our business addre...

Disney Movie Club — fraud and not authorized by me

Someone frauded me and used my credit card online and would like to be refunded. In full and have already...