Menu
FYE
customer service contacts

FYE
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

105 complaints
43 resolved 62 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of FYE. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

(Spanish Language)
Spanish Language
1 0
More phone numbers

What is FYE’s email address?

FYE’s support and contact email address is customerservice@fye.com

FYE website

FYE working hours

Mon 9:00 am - 11:00 pm Tue 9:00 am - 11:00 pm Wed 9:00 am - 11:00 pm Thu 9:00 am - 11:00 pm Fri 9:00 am - 11:00 pm Sat Closed Sun Closed

What category is FYE related to?

FYE is related to the Entertainment & Events category.

What are the social media accounts of FYE?

What is FYE's Facebook?
Connect with FYE via Facebook at FYE
What is FYE's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to FYE on YouTube at FYE

Overview of FYE complaint handling

105 FYE reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 7, 2006. The latest review FYE BSP VIP charge was posted on Jun 27, 2022. The latest complaint purchased brand new dvd that pauses was resolved on Aug 21, 2012. FYE has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 105 reviews. FYE has resolved 43 complaints.

Additional information

Locations

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with FYE?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FYE Customer Service. Initial FYE complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for FYE above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about FYE. Discuss the issues you have had with FYE and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest FYE’s complaints

A
2:31 pm EDT

FYE - FYE BSP VIP charge

Not sure how I got into this VIP club, probably a box I didn't uncheck somewhere. Nonetheless, I've been charged for months before noticing the charges, contesting them through Chase now. NOT NOW OR EVER BEEN A CUSTOMER OF THIS COMPANY (to my knowledge) Not sure what else to say. Hope this was a mistake but I see others are having similar issues.

D
10:21 am EST

FYE - Cannot cancel

I got the FYE VIP to make some holiday purchases being told that it is “easy to cancel” when I put in my account number on the card ([protected]) it would let me add all the numbers? So I can’t get into the account. I wrote multiple emails and no one will respond or resolve this issue for me. Please help.

A
9:47 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

FYE - order got cancelled multiple times without any notice

My orders were cancelled again and again without any notice. The customer service is taking forever to reply message as message is the only way to reach them. Why am I still shopping at their website? Because unfortunately, I have their gift cards. If there is a way to cash out their gift card even if 50% off, I would. Too much headache to use the gift card.