TJX / T.J. Maxxcustomer service

To whom it may concern:

On 5/29/19 I had a very disturbing incident at the Tj Maxx in Olney Maryland. My daughter and I were there shopping, and while there I must have had an allergic reaction to something. My throat began to close up and I could not catch my breath. It could have been dust or someones perfume, but it doesn't not matter what cause it, what matters is how the woman working the dressing rooms began to treat me.

At first the woman was telling my daughter that she did not know what to do, and that she should start patting my back. When that did not work the woman told my daughter and I to go into a dressing room to help calm myself down and catch my breath. After a few minutes of sitting in the dressing room I finally got myself together and could actually breath again. As we were walking out of the dressing room to thank the woman for letting us sit in there, the woman calls the manger over accusing me and my daughter of stealing merchandise's while we were in the room. The woman working the dressing room area made a scene, accusing us of stealing even though she told my daughter and I to go back there in the first place.

The manager was very understanding in the situation, and asked if I needed water or anything/ if I was ok after I was having trouble breathing.

I am extremely disappointed in the way I was treated at this location. I am a 53 year old woman, shopping with my 20 year old daughter who just got home from college for the summer. I am extremely offended that the lady treated me this way, causing a scene in front of the store and manager accusing me and my daughter of stealing.

It is very sad because Tj maxx used to be one of my favorite places to shop with my two daughters, but after this experience I highly doubt that we will be going back. The customer service was extremely upsetting.

That woman completely ruined my day, and should know how to treat a customer better than she did.

Sa
May 30, 2019

Comments

• 🐥 🎀 𝒮💞𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝓉🌺 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝓎 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓉 𝒲𝒶𝓁𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓉. 𝐻𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓃❤𝓉. 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓉💍𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝑒 𝓉😍 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝒻𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝓃🌺𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝓉❁ 𝑔🍪 𝓉🍬 𝒥𝓊𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝐻𝒶𝓁𝓁. 𝐼 𝓉💙𝓁𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝑒𝒸𝓊𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒. 𝐻𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝑔𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓌𝓇❀𝓃𝑔 𝓅𝒽🍬𝓃𝑒 𝓃𝓊𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈. 𝐼𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝓉❤𝓁𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁 𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝒽🌸𝓃𝑒 𝓃𝓊𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇. 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒻❁𝓇𝑔💗𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓊𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓉💗𝓁𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽. 𝐻𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓈😍 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑔𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒 😍𝒻 𝒷𝒾𝓇𝓉𝒽. 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝒸𝓊𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝑔𝓊𝓎 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝑔🏵💙𝒹 𝓀𝒾𝒹 𝒻❀𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸☯𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓃💞𝓉 𝑔❀ 𝒽🏵𝓂𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒹𝒶𝒹 𝓉♡ 𝓅𝒾𝒸𝓀 𝓊𝓈 𝒷🍩𝓉𝒽 𝓊𝓅 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 ten.