TJX / T.J. Maxxservice

J Sep 13, 2018

I went into your TJ Maxx store in Coral Springs, FL today. I went to return a Michael Kors backpack that I got for a gift, so I didn't have a receipt. I was told by your "coordinator" Roberta that the original Tj maxx and Michael Kors tags didn't match the purse. So I couldn't exchange it for other products. How is that my fault? Honestly I'm just upset with the way it was handled. I'm a manager at a local restaurant and I know customer service, that was not it. Didn't even try to help with the issue, just said sorry it doesn't match. Really disappointed. Also I was very embarrassed, so many customers behind me, and it was made to look like I did something different with the tags? Like I'm a lair and a thief. I totally understand there is policy and procedures everyone has to go by, but there is definitely the RIGHT way to handle things. I don't see myself going back to Tj maxx which is disappointing, but as a paying customer that comes into this location very often to be treated like this. No thank you, never again.