TJ Maxxmislabeled/mispriced item at westlake location

I was paying for a pair of Free People platforms at the Westlake location on October 9th, 2017. The ticketed price said $28.99 placed on the inside back heel. The shoe ended up being the wrong size so I ran to get a different pair, at that time the pair I grabbed didn't have a price on them. The manager (older woman with blonde/grey short hair) was called over and refused to honor the original ticketed price on the new pair. She argued that they were $100 pair of shoes and they were not $28.99. I told her that was an issue on her end and they needed to honor the price. She refused and told me if I didn't want to pay what she's asked then I will not get them at all. I asked her what the solution would be at this time and she stated the was no solution and I either pay full price or don't get them at all (after I already spent over $100 on my purchase.) At that time I refused to argue with her, paid for my items and left the store. This was the most unprofessional way of handling an issue like this I have ever seen. I frequent TJ Maxx, Home Goods and Marshall's regularly and have worked in customer service for most of my life and have never told a customer flat out NO. Not only am I upset about having to pass up on the shoes, but I will never be going back to this location and will make it known that the management is the worst.