TJ Maxxcustomer service

B

I happened to look at my watch when I went to get into line at the Poughkeepsie NY TJ Maxx it was 4:23pm on Thursday June 8, 2017. I was 4:41pm when I was finally at the register! 18minutes! There were only 4 cashiers! The line was very long! When asked to have more cashiers I was told by a tall young lady with pink hair that there was nothing she could do, that they had a lot of call outs and that she did not have any one to call and walked away! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!