Tissot — watch loses time
I received a lovely 30th birthday present from my parents, a tissot watch that costs almost $1k. 2 years later the hand timepiece loses time (digital is ok). I figure it is the battery. Change that, still the same problem. I send it to swatch for repairs and they do something ($200 later). A couple of months later the same issue reappears. I send it back again. They keep it for a week, run some tests and send it back to me saying it is fine. This has happened about 10 times now. Each time they have it they keep it for 1-4 weeks, don't do anything and send it back. Every time it gets back to me it lasts anywhere from 2 days to 2.5 months before the same problem reoccurs. This has gone on for almost 18 months! I have given up, completely over the whole process. Won't be buying a tissot watch ever again, completely dodgy.
More Tissot Complaints & Reviews
- Tissot T Touch Watch - defective watch
- T-Touch Watch (Tissot) - useless watch
- Tissot T-Touch Watch - tissot t-touch watch is not reliable at all!
- Tissot - ridiculous pricing on repairs
- Tissot - watch repair cost
- Tissot - chemin des tourelles - t0992071104800
- Tissot - touch screen
- Tissot Shop - product
- Tissot - Watch t-636391106700
- Tissot - tissot men quartz titanium watch