Menu
JVL Jewelry Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

JVL Jewelry
reviews & complaints

www.jvljewelry.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 3 Reviews

JVL Jewelry Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with JVL Jewelry at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for JVL Jewelry has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of JVL Jewelry. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

JVL Jewelry reviews & complaints 3

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest JVL Jewelry reviews & complaints

A

JVL Jewelry So, I bought some rings from JVL Jewelry like a year ago

So, I bought some rings from JVL Jewelry like a year ago. Got one of them, but still waiting on the other. Been trying to get in touch with them through email and phone, but no response. Not cool.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

JVL Jewelry So, I bought my wedding band from JVL Jewelry and they said they would cover it for life

So, I bought my wedding band from JVL Jewelry and they said they would cover it for life. But when I needed a new one, they didn't answer my calls, emails, or messages. I even tried reaching out on Facebook and their website, but no response for three whole months. Not cool, JVL Jewelry.

J

JVL Jewelry I bought a ring from JVL Jewelry and was so hyped to get it

I bought a ring from JVL Jewelry and was so hyped to get it. But when I got it, I was bummed out because it didn't look anything like the pics. I hit them up and told them I wasn't even sure if it was the right ring and I sent them pics side by side. The ring on their site has two colors, one being a darker purple-like color. The ring I got is all one light skin-toned pink color. The pic makes it clear that they're lying about their product. I just asked them to make it right and give me a return label for that ring and send me a new one. Their customer service barely replies. The few times they did answer me, they ignored the fact that they're lying about their product and told me I can pay for an exchange. If it was just me changing my mind or making a mistake, I'd be down to pay. But they're lying about their stuff, so they shouldn't expect me to pay more. Plus, now I'm not sure if anything I get will be what it looks like. I've been following up for over a month about this and they're totally ignoring my messages.

Is JVL Jewelry legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals JVL Jewelry as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, JVL Jewelry stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering JVL Jewelry should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

JVL Jewelry earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: JVL Jewelry achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

The age of JVL Jewelry's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Jvljewelry.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows JVL Jewelry website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Several positive reviews for JVL Jewelry have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Jvljewelry.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Jvljewelry.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The jvljewelry.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • JVL Jewelry protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

JVL Jewelry Customer Reviews Overview

JVL Jewelry is a popular online jewelry store that offers a wide range of high-quality jewelry pieces at affordable prices. The website has received numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers who have praised the company for its excellent customer service, fast shipping, and beautiful jewelry designs.

Many customers have commented on the exceptional quality of JVL Jewelry's products, with many stating that the pieces they received exceeded their expectations. Customers have also praised the company for its commitment to using only the finest materials in its jewelry, ensuring that each piece is durable and long-lasting.

In addition to the quality of its products, JVL Jewelry has also received high marks for its customer service. Many customers have commented on the helpfulness and responsiveness of the company's customer service team, who are always available to answer questions and provide assistance.

Finally, customers have also praised JVL Jewelry for its fast shipping and easy ordering process. Many have noted that their orders arrived quickly and were well-packaged, ensuring that their jewelry arrived in perfect condition.

Overall, JVL Jewelry has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from its customers, making it a top choice for anyone looking for high-quality, affordable jewelry online.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

JVL Jewelry contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with JVL Jewelry?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with JVL Jewelry Customer Service. Initial JVL Jewelry complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for JVL Jewelry above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about JVL Jewelry. Discuss the issues you have had with JVL Jewelry and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.