Tire Kingdom — cheater unprofessional
Very Bad experience. I have my car replaced with 4 new tires (Mich Harmony MO1, 185/65R15). Later I found that the Aspect Ratio is not 65 instead of 60 on the tires. Very unprofessional.
Plus they offered free alignment checkup and then told me my wheels were out alignment and needed to adjusted. I suspected they did something to the alignment and refused to do the adjustment. Later proved that because the gas mileage dropped sharply so that I took my car to the dealer to do alignment. After the alignment the gas mileage recovered. So the free alignment checkup was a trap.
More Tire Kingdom Complaints & Reviews
- Tire Kingdom Credit Card - online payment
- Tire Kingdom - misrepresentation
- Tire Kingdom - tire rebate from xmas holiday
- Tire Kingdom - fraud, fraud, fraud
- Tire Kingdom - terrible service
- Tire Kingdom - honesty
- Tire Kingdom - oil leak after oil change
- Tire Kingdom - unauthorized services
- Tire Kingdom - service given multiple times
- Tire Kingdom - dishonest and deceptive