Tinderunauthorized credit card charges

B

To Whom it May Concern,

You made an unauthorized charge to my credit card in the amount of $19.99, and this was not the amount listed in my local currency. You have my account on auto refill and I have tried numerous times to stop it, but for reasons you make in nearly impossible to deactivate it when I never even activated it. Refund the $19.99 taken without my authorization back to my credit card or I will initiate a charge-back with your PSP. Should you need any other information from me you can call me on the listed number or send an email to my address at [protected]@gmail.com. I will give till the end of the business day Friday to send me back confirming that the money will be credited back to me.

Meanwhile I have logged out of my account and will suspend my use on Tinder until this is resolved to avoid any situations like you saying "you already used the premium service this month", when that apparently is not true.

Thank you for your help and consideration on the matter. I look forward to this being resolved quickly.

Respectfully,