Having problems with Tinder?

Tinder reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 16, 2015. The latest review Brand new cell phone number was instantly banned by Tinder was posted on Oct 5, 2021. The latest complaint billing was resolved on Oct 05, 2019. Tinder has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 440 reviews. Tinder has resolved 5 complaints.

Tinder Customer Service Contacts

8833 Sunset Blvd
West Hollywood, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tinder Customer Service. Initial Tinder complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tinder above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tinder. Discuss the issues you have had with Tinder and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Tinder Complaints & Reviews, Page 22

Tinderlocation settings

the distance between
myself and women i like is never correct im in rugby but was told i am 9 miles from warrington, i am not its more like 150 miles, this happens often, how are we supposed to know who we should swipe right for if we dont know how far apart we live, it makes the app almost useless which is a shame because othdrwisd it would bd great

Tindertinder account

Someone created a new account and was using my photos and instagram account into this site, how i can desactivated this account. Pks i need your help i m having a lot problems about this, i need pls you fiz that problem i don't have idea who made this account. I don't have account in tinder long time ago, and i can't see if this account is online yet

yoli

tinder account

Respond

Tindernot letting me log in

Every time I download tinder, and always sign In with facebook, it always says 'server error' I don't understand why as I have also deleted the app from my facebook app and then reconnected it but it's always the same. In addition i did have it in the past and it has always worked for me but now it is just coming up as not going to work and i really don't understand why.

Can someone please tell me why it's doing this.

Hi

I was recently banned from Tinder with no explanation as to why other than a breach of terms. I have contacted tinder frequently to have this rectified as there is no reason I can see to this having been the case. I have received no satisfactory response to this issue. I am certain that some kind of mistake had been made on their part.

Thanks

Bryan Mccall

Respond

Tinderboost amounts decreased after purchasing six month membership

Hi There,

I recently purchase a six month membership with Tinder on the premise that I would be receiving a boost special once a week, a boost is when it makes your profile standout from the rest, after purchasing a six month membership the boost special has been changed to once a month.

May I please have refund of my membership as I feel I have been misled?

Tindertinder

It is outrageous that you do not have a customer service call center. Or any phone number available to members. Serious complaints are not taken at all seriously, direct communication with any employee is impossible, fake profiles and confirmed criminals abound. Tinder does not care about its members' safety, and does little if anything to hide this.

Tinderfake profile

There is a profile with my name and picture and it is not me. I've been receiving a lot of messages on Facebook because of this. People claim to be upset that I've matched with them and then don't respond. And this has happened in different locations and I have no idea how to deal with this issue. I'm concerned for my privacy and safety. I request you to please help me resolve the issue.

Respond

Tinderthere is a fake me on there

My friend sent me a screenshot of an account with my pictures and my name but it isn't me. I want that removed immediately take my stuff off of tinder it im underage and it has a fake age on the profile. Take that account off of tinder right now this isnt funny and I want myself removed from a site I dont want to be on! I'm pissed because I thought that tinder was secure and didn't let people make fake accounts on it and apparently that isn't true and people are using me and that's not okay. Specifically because i'm underage for the app take me off right.

Respond

Tinder — tinder plus service we paid for it and, it never worked they wont refund us.

I have paid tinder $75 for plus service which did not work at all... They charged me the first 6 month & they...

Tinderfacebook bs

I am trying to enjoy this filthy piece of #### app and I can't because somehow #### forgot wtf it means to create an account not log in with Facebook. Fix that #### asap, a #### stupid mistake made by a big company wtf no excuses. Very disappointed would not ever recommend to any unless they fix it. Very unfortunate a -1435/10 not good. Pro= none
                  Con=a ### app, no options

Tinder — fake profiles

Hello, I used Tinder and was scammed out of $3000. Apparently there are Liberians stealing innocent soldier...

Tinder — observation / question

I've finally brought myself to contact tinder about this. It's been happening for quite some time...

The Hague

Tinder — tinder plus

My account has been put under review please let me know why.I think you need to change the reasons list on...

Tindertinder

The app kept crashing after I paid 9.99 for the upgrade version and Tinder allowed my account to be falsely reported by spiteful users that was upset because I wasn't interested. They locked my account and every time I try to log in it says my account is under review and then I literally sent over ten emails and I got no response from them. Which is very rude and uncaring.

Respond

Tinder — I have been charged in my card in spite of unsubscribing

Dear Sir ref - [protected]@gmail.com I have subscribed tinder in sept 2016 and it expired on 19th Oct 2016...

Chennai

Tinder — account

I had an account on Tinder but they blocked my account for no reason and when I contacted customer service...

Tinderdangerous!

People beware, Tinder is not safe to use!
                      I heard a lot about Tinder, some of my friends used it and said that it was easy and safe way to meet new people. One of my friends even went on a date with someone she met on Tinder. I decided to try it and downloaded this app. At the beginning it was great, I really enjoyed my time there. Once I met a guy who seemed nice and I decided to meet him in real life. No matter that most of Tinder accounts are connected with Facebook, there are many people there who make fake Facebook pages and connect them to Tinder. And that was exactly what happened to me! I thought I was going on a date with a handsome young man, but when I arrived at the place I was shocked to see that my Tinder prince was a grown up man (age 40-50)! I immediately run away and later deleted my Tinder account.

1 Response
                        • Co
                          Complainant91923 Aug 13, 2016

This site is joke and not what u think it is 90% of people on there are not even real its app that needs to be shut down

Tinder — you can't use tinder without having a facebook page!!

I saw that my friend was using Tinder and she was very excited about it. I tried the program and fell in love...

Tinder — junk software

The app itself is a great idea. Unfortunately it doesn't work. There are so many bugs and crashes! Constant...

Tinder — unauthorized use of photo

The dating website Tinder obtained my profile from Facebook with out my authorization, this has caused some...

Adelaide