TinderI am complaining about an unmatch that happened.. I don't know how it happened but I need to get it matched again.

M

My tinder profile name is monil. I had used facebook to login. I need to match again with the girl I unmatched.. I don't know how it happened but I need to get my match back.
I was using tinder and then I got a call from a friend. After I was done with it when I opened tinder then the match with whom I was talking was suddenly unmatched. And there is no probability of her unmatching me because we were on very serious talks and we genuinely wanted to be in a relationship. Please please help me out with this pls.