Tinder company logo
reviews & complaints
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

440 complaints
5 resolved 435 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

Tinder reviews & complaints 641 - 440

Tinder complaints 440

Tinder - can't refund?

i purchased the wrong subscription i wanted the gold membership so i could see the people who liked me, so i would like a complete refund so i can purchase the right membership i want. applestore...

Oct 03, 2017

Tinder - tinder gold

My friend subscribed me to tinder gold whilst I was away from my phone on a night out, thinking it would be funny. What's not funny is the £139.99 cost. In the UK we are entitled to a 14 day cooling off period so have emailed tinder several times over 3 days with no response. They have no phone number so don't know what else to do.
Time is running out and tinder don't seem to acknowledge any of my emails other than a standard auto reply.

O

Tinder - gold package

Hi,
I have subscribed to your gold package by mistake and it deducted ₹3300 from my account. The card details were saved in my mobile as I use iPhone. I had a word with my bank to cancel the transaction but they said that I would need to speak with you and unfortunately there is no customer care contact number where I can call. I would really appreciate if you could refund the amount on a priority basis as I do not need the gold package. Looking forward for a positive and quick response.

Regards,
Oindrila Sen

Tinder - tinder dating app

Please see the email thread below. The complaint is related to events which occured several days ago, and which have not been satisfactorily resolved, in my opinion.

Date of incident: 28.09.2017
Client number: request 8758128
Full description: included in email thread
Desirable resolution: full explanation with evidence AND immediate reactivation of my account

Sep 28 (4 days ago)

I am emailing with regards to login problems on my Tinder account. My account has been freezing on some pages in the last few days.

Now, it is more serious...

I cannot access my account at all. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times, and tried many times to log in again but without success, and this message appears when I try to log in:

"Oops! Something went wrong.

There was a problem logging in to Tinder. Please try again. (40303)"

What can I do to rectify this issue? I have paid for Tinder Plus on Google Play, and I will continue to be charged to a service I am currently not receiving. I want to restore access to my account and continue using it, including the paid additional Tinder Plus services.

My username / email address for my account is the same as the one I am using here;

[protected]@gmail.com

Please let me know what can be done to resolve this issue.

Thanks

to me
##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (8758128) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Adrian Nic
Sep 28, 9:08 AM PDT

This email is a service from Tinder.
[1VX7PZ-3EX8]

to Tinder
Thanks and I hope you can resolve this issue promptly.

to me
##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (8758128) has been responded to. For additional help, simply reply to this email.

Cynthia
Cynthia (Tinder)
Sep 28, 9:28 AM PDT

Hello Adrian,

Your account has been removed and banned from Tinder for violating our Terms of Service or Community Guidelines in some way. The safety of our users is very important to us. You will not be able to create a new Tinder profile using your Facebook account and/or phone number.

If you’re a Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold subscriber, you'll need to cancel your subscription yourself. For steps on how to cancel, please visit our FAQ at www.gotinder.com/faq.

Please refer to our Terms of Service (www.gotinder.com/terms) and Community Guidelines (www.gotinder.com/community-guidelines) for more information.

Cynthia

Sep 28, 9:13 AM PDT

Thanks and I hope you can resolve this issue promptly.

adrian

Hello Cynthia

That is bizarre. I cannot even imagine what I have done to lead to a complaint from another Tinder user.
Is there any way I can find out the nature of my transgression? I do not post inappropriate pictures, I do not write offensive comments, I always respect other users.
I do not wish to know who has reported me, but I would like to know what I have apparently done. Is that possible?

Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Hello again Cynthia

I have been thinking about what you have informed me of i.e. that my account has been removed or banned for violating community standards in some way.

It does not make any sense to me for two reasons;
as far as I can see, having reviewed the link you sent (www.gotinder.com/community-guidelines), I have not breached any of the guidelines. I am certain of that.

Secondly, as I reported initially, there has been an issue of pages freezing for a period of some days. That is why I have uninstalled and reinstalled Tinder several times.

Of course, I understand that you have to take seriously any reports from users of inappropriate online behaviour, as outlined in the community guidelines, and that is a laudable feature of Tinder, but I have not breached any of the guidelines. I would be very interested to find out how I have supposedly breached the guidelines.

As I requested in my previous email, would it be possible for you to inform me specifically of which item in the community guidelines list I have reportedly violated? Completely anonymously of course. I cannot believe there is any message which I have sent which could be considered offensive, my photos are all appropriate, I have not engaged in harassment, posted violent or graphic content, left children unattended, sent spam, attempted to involve any user in a scam of any sort, infringed any copyright, or included my phone number on my profile.

Is there an appeal procedure, because I cannot see that I have committed any violations of the Tinder Community Guidelines?

I understand that it is the prerogative of Tinder management whether to close my account or not, so I assume it is also within your power to provide me with details of my apparent transgression.

Sep 29 (3 days ago)

to Tinder
Further to my earlier emails, I would like to request the specific details of the area(s) of the Community Guidelines I have allegedly violated.

If you can provide specific details, I am ready to stand by the results of my actions; I have integrity. Otherwise, I am going to continue to protest my innocence. I know that doesn't make any difference to you personally, but it makes a great deal of difference to me.

Oct 1 (1 day ago)

Hello again Cynthia

I am sending yet another email, in the hope that you can respond to my request for specific details of my alleged violation of Tinder's Community Guidelines.

Has it occurred to you that you and / or your colleagues have made an error in removing or blocking my account? That is the only explanation which makes any sense to me. There is nothing wrong with making a mistake, provided you rectify it.

Until now, you have provided me with nothing specific or tangible, other than to send me a link to the aforementioned Community Guidelines. As I have tried to make clear to you, as far as I am aware, and I am very confident of this, I have NOT violated any of the guidelines. I accept that different people will always have different interpretations of words and meanings in terms of the Community Guidelines, but I am sure I have not committed any breaches.

I assume, I hope correctly, that you are employed as a member of Tinder's Customer Service Team. Accordingly, I would like you to provide me with some appropriate customer service by either;
a) providing me with substantiated, objective, unbiased evidence of my alleged violation or
b) reactivating my account immediately.

I look forward to an appropriate and prompt response from you.

Adrian

C
Oct 02, 2017

Tinder - signalement compte tinder / usurpation identité

Une personne utilise une photo de moi pour se créer un compte Tinder. Je m'appelle Clarisse, j'ai 23 ans et j'utilise tinder depuis quelques années via la connexion facebook. La personne qui a...

G
Oct 02, 2017

Tinder - subscription

Hi guys. I realised I made a mistake. I just wanted to subscribe for only one month for tinder gold. But I realised I subscribed for six months. I just wanted to try it and see how it works. Can you...

K

Tinder - banned?

I was banned from Tinder on 9/28/17 - 9/29/17 for no apperent reason. I have not violated any rules of Tinder nor did I receive any warning of any possible accidental wrong doings. I have tried relogging into Tinder several times and tried creating a new account but it seems my login cell number is banned as well.

I am extremely disatified with the way Tinder has treated this matter. Tinder has provided bo grounds or evidence of any wrong doings on my part.

S
Sep 28, 2017

Tinder - someone has set up a fake account with my number

Hello,

Could you please help as I'm very distraught as someone has set up a fake account of me with my phone number and where I work. They have taken photos from Facebook. Someone is sitting on the app and actually messaging guys saying to text me. I have had 10 different guys texting me this morning which I have asked them to report as a fake profile in order to resolve it.

Can I find out who is doing this as I want to report it to the police.

U

Tinder - tinder messages

Hi, every time I try to message one of my matches back the app completely closes down and I can no longer see our messages or speak to my match. I just want this problem fixed so that I can continue to talk to this person. Is there anything I can do? I tried shutting down my phone, shutting down the app and nothing works. If I delete the app and reinstall it will I still have my messages there and I can try that? Please let me know, thanks.

F
Sep 26, 2017

Tinder - no refunds

An ad for Tinder Gold popped up on my account and my friend clicked it, and since my bank details were already typed in, she paid the £41.99 and it was taken out of my account. Is there anyway this can be refunded since I now have no money for the next 2 weeks and I didn't want Tinder Gold in the first place? I need this money to go back into my account, is there any way that it can be refunded, I can't afford to not have this money.

Tinder - fake account

Someone took my pictures off of Facebook and made an account under my name and it’s not me. Please remove the account or contact me to see what we can do to fix it. How do I make sure that this kind of thing doesn’t happen again? There should be a way to make sure that the photos are actually of the person who made the account. Not just some random persons photos. I am upset and want the account taken down as soon as possible.

Sep 24, 2017

Tinder - fake account

Someone stole my girlfriend photo's and use it on tinder.. Can u erase that fake account for me?
The first photo is fake account.. And the second one is my girlfriend and her name is shenna not sofiolivia.. Pls fix it
I dont want if someone steal my girlfriend photo for take advantage of others. Plss fix it.. I really need your help sir.. I wish you can do it in one day... Thanks

M

Tinder - no access to my account for paid member

I am a paid member of Tinder I can't access my Tinder account.
It says something went wrong. Several days now.
The worst part is that Tinder has not replied to any of my messages (about 20) where I was dutifully attaching screenshots.
I feel helpless as they are ignoring me completely. It's like they customer service does not exist. No apology, no solution. It makes you feel cheated and helpless providing you pay for the service.

H

Tinder - I am of age (18 years old) and tinder keeps saying there's an error

My name is Hannah jade scott and I've had this problem happen a couple times and I had no problem making a new account like once but I don't have another email and it's kind of rediculous. There are plenty children on there you should be kicking off, not us people of age actually looking to date! My email is [protected]@gmail.com :) please fix your mistake!

L
Sep 21, 2017

Tinder - idea how to compliment tinder with mechanical device

2017-09-21
Hello,
i would like to offer the Idea. The best way to make maximum amuont of likes is to boost Tinder with " Bost " and using Tinder plius make [censor] much likes [censor] posible in 30 min ( lets say you can do 3000 likes, by changing location or without changing nothing), but it's so tedious.. my arm gets tired..
So lets create a mechanical device attaching to the phone to swipe likes [censor] many as posible. But you also need to upgrade app speed because I'm swiping faster than your app can show girls!
you can contact me [protected]@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2017

Tinder - fake/any profile

Good evening this is maya I'm emailing on this account behalf of my fake profile that somebody created on tinder. Somebody has created my fake profile in order to humiliate me. I need the profile to...

Tinder - can't get into my account

For some reason I can't get logged in to my account. It continues to tell me something went wrong try again I tried to delete Tinder and reinstall it but still cannot even login what is going on. It...

Tinder - to all women in mckinney, tx woman beater beware of range9112

To all Tinder ladies out there I would be extremely cautious of user name Range37 or goes by Range 9112. He's a womanizer, he's 37, only trolling for sex with you only, he has no intentions to have a...

R
Sep 12, 2017

Tinder - tinder

I have been trying to contact them for over a week now and no one is getting back to me. I sent over 5 emails and as they have no phone number I am unable to try calling.

I paid for a Gold service which is an annual fee of £45 and this feature has not been unlocked. I checked my subscriptions on my Iphone and I am indeed paying for this service without actually being able to use it.

Please can you get back to me regarding what my next steps should be?

C
Sep 11, 2017

Tinder - bad place for looking for friends

I wasn't looking for a serious relationship, just came there for finding new contacts with a further friendship. Nothing else. So many people are hanging on this website doing nothing, looking for someone who probably doesn't exist. I deleted my profile in a day when got a bunch of messages from a couple of pervs. Lots of fake accounts with fake pictures. Very disappointing. Looks dirty and unorganized.

1  ...  16 17 18  ...  22