Tinderbanned for no reason

R

HI my account on tinder was banned for no reason. I got an email saying i violated the terms of service and therefore my account was deleted. I went through all the terms of service and community guidelines and cannot find any violation I may have comiited. I have emailed them several times to ask them to simply tell me what violation I committed but they are refusing to tell me. Please help. I'm not looking for them to unban me or reactivate my account. I simply want them to tell me what rule or rules I broke. Thanks in advance

• Ci
    Cindy Lundien Mar 20, 2018

I wasn’t even logged in, let alone my Tinder account wasn’t even active and when I tried logging back in I received an error message. Tinder has sooo many scammers and fakes. I don’t recommend this app at all.

• Re
    Rene Villarreal Mar 27, 2018

Same happened to me yesterday. I wasn’t getting any super like matches for weeks so I decided to log out and log back in and when I tried to log back in it said I was banned. I emailed support last night and this morning they told me what they told you. That my account was banned but I specifically asked them WHY was I banned and no reason was given. Just stating that I was banned. I was a gold member too.

Mdto Aug 21, 2018

@Rene Villarreal ME TOO. Why would they deliberately anger paid subscribers? It makes no sense for their business model as paid subscribers are what they need. I am so confused. If you find an ombudsman or media liaison please post details as I am a very thorough individual who won't let it go if I've been unfairly treated. Reading this, makes me feel better, though, so thanks.

• Bl
    BlueAvo Aug 28, 2018

@Rene Villarreal Hi guys, to help all of you here. Today I got back my Tinder Gold subscription on my account after it got banned 2 days ago. I found out that if you linked Tinder with your Facebook account and if you subscribed for Tinder features with an email that's different from your Facebook, it will kick you out one day. But you can create a Facebook account that is the same as the email you subscribed for Tinder features and link Tinder to this new Facebook, your subscription will still be there with your new Tinder account, though all your matches and messages from the previous account will be lost and not be transferred, unfortunately.

I found out this as I just happened to create new Facebook with the email that I subscribed for Tinder Gold, and all the paid features are found in my new Tinder account! However I have to spend time to swipe and match again and say hi again to some same people that I previously chat with...

Hope this helps! :) And yes, Tinder support is a robot that replys our emails. It gives same reply to everyone and up to 3 email replies which have been preset. There won't be 4 or more replies if you continue to ask question because there are no further preset replies in their system. Don't waste your precious time spamming their email because no one is looking. Customer service of Tinder is shit and it deserves 0 star, not even 1 star. They don't even bother to tell/explain such case to us, which I happened to find it out myself. They only focus in earning money of their users, without providing support, especially to their paid users. Totally waste of time of people. Tinder sucks.

Anglove Oct 04, 2018

@BlueAvo Guys, check my recent post by clicking on my profile and you'll see my recent posts on what to do to complain about Tinder to your app provider.

• Cy
    cyc_nyc Oct 26, 2018

@Anglove Look at how many compliments without Tinder violation you can find online, I'm never a paid user and I got banned for no reason and actually the rest are the same as all other ppl are stating here so I'm shockingly surprised for the paid members Tinder bans them too.
    I went back to the app store and see it still has 4 stars and lots of high points feedback so I don't understand why who has been affected and 'punished' for no reason makes complains in the app store and hopefully over all lowering the app download and more positively encourage justice supporting users. I was doing so already even before reading your methods and I hope we all stand up and show how Tinder treats its users, please write a negative comment in Google app store or Android app store!

mark Richard Jul 18, 2019

@Rene Villarreal Too all those who have paid in tinder...Call you bank and tell them that you want to do a creditcard charge back. Tell them you account for banned for no reason and your money is not refunded. Most of the time, they will help you get your money back. This is what i'm going to do too because my account was banned for no reason too. And my account was only a few days old

• Ju
    Julia2018 Apr 05, 2018

Same here. Gold member, got kicked out from Tinder, tried to log back in - no luck. Error code - ban. I have checked the guidelines - I haven't violated anything. Contacted Tinder Team, got a reply that I was banned. I tried to quiz them about the reason, but they said "Unfortunately, we cannot provide any more detailed information at this time".

From my point of view Tinder team violates their own rules and policies - by default all people are innocent unless proven otherwise. Tinder team say "Hey, you are a BAD person. So bad we cannot tolerate you on Tinder so you get a ban. Go find yourself why you are bad".

I would give Tinder a zero rating if was possible. Extremely disappointed. The biggest customer care issue I have had in my 40 years...

Josie De Jong Aug 12, 2018

@Julia2018 I had this exact same thing happen and they used the same wording for me when asked how I violated their rules! Didn't even do anything--I just deleted my account and re-created it in order to reset my matches, which I had done before and had no issue with.

Mdto Aug 21, 2018

@Julia2018 ME TOO- is there anything that can be done?

• It's Bandit Aug 22, 2018

@Josie De Jong How did you delete your account without signing in?

• Tr
    True Sig Connor Apr 22, 2018

I'm literally going through the same thing. I am wondering if it's because others have reported you? Or if Tinder ran some kind of algorithm and found something wrong with our accounts. I will research and post if I find anything!

• Cj
    Cjs720 May 30, 2018

@True Sig Connor Have heard if 3 people report you you get banned? I got banned and have no idea who would have reported me but I hadn’t violated anything else and they reported me.

• Ri
    Richard Hageman Apr 23, 2018

Ditto!
    I'm a guy who never makes first contact. I had two pleasant conversations, with two Tinder members in the week that my Tinder account was banned, and no other conversations with anyone in the month prior. No conversation that I have engaged in has ever been anything but pleasant. I don't ever send inappropriate images, and I've never said an unkind word to anyone on Tinder, EVER.

• Vi
    Violet D. Meaner Apr 24, 2018

I Googled this to see whether it was just me. Clearly not - the exact same thing has happened to me. As well as photos of me that don't breach any of their stated terms being removed. It's incredibly infuriating that Tinder refuse to explain themselves.

• Ax
    axayoz May 08, 2018

I can add my experience here as well. I have been exchanging pleasant chats with several women over the last few days and suddenly my Tinder logged out. When I tried to log back in I received error 40303. I e-mailed support and they simply responded that my account was banned for violating ToS and user guidelines and that was it. There was no way to restore or dispute the matter. I was also a paying Gold subscriber (NZD$47.99 monthly)

I believe this is an incredible (and unlawful) case of consumer rights abuse. As a subscriber to a paid service you have the right to know why your services were terminated and I will report this to several consumer rights groups.

I do not believe I have violated their terms nor have I insulted any of my contacts or used foul language.

• Me
    Mehernosh Chemi Aug 11, 2018

@axayoz Did your issue get resolved? I am banned for no reason

Mdto Aug 21, 2018

@axayoz ME TOO- You're in NZ- I'm in Australia. I would go so far as to say Tinder seems like a scam- after all in their terms and conditions they state they can terminate you for no reason AND NOT REFUND. That is the clincher. No company in consumer law anywhere in the world can no matter what their T&Cs are get away with charging you and withdrawing service without explanation.

• Ge
    Geekguy May 24, 2018

I agree with you. One day karma will come to tinder because of there unfair Termination.

I sent them an email and told them one lady actually after marching with me demanded money. I responded to her in an indirect rejection but didn’t use any bad words.

She seemed that she just reported me and I friended me !

• Cj
    Cjs720 May 30, 2018

I experienced the same thing. Had Tinder gold for 6 months, had a lot of matches, never had an issue with anyone off there. Hadn’t used it for 2 days except talking to one girl and the conversation was just normal and pleasant. Went to use it that evening and was told my account was banned-emailed and received no reason, only that i had violated T&C. The fact they can offer no explanation to rules I have violated is pretty frustrating, especially since I was a gold subscriber with zero problems prior. I suspect the girl I last chatted with was a scammer who reported me but surely anyone could just do this to someone they don’t like!? Anyway, went through literally every T&C and hadn’t violated any of them: very disappointing for a product that considers itself top of the line.

stop tinder Jul 02, 2018

I was a gold member too and got banned for no obvious reason.
    The servicedesk refused to explain.
    I contacted a dutch consumer organisation and after threatening with this I got my money back.
    I cant login anymore unless making a new facebook account I guess. But it is too much trouble for an app which has gotten beyond its good times anyway so I have quit tindering.
    It seems they make enough money to treat customers this way...

The free version has been sabotaged by Tinder while paying for it can result in losing your money while not getting back any service. So may advice: dont waist your time and money to this app and move on!

• El
    El_Hash_the_Bean Jul 11, 2018

Same here. Did nothing wrong. Banned. Is there a hack to get back in, somehow? Seems grossly unfair.

• Kc
    kcbiggs Jul 12, 2018

They did the same to me. I reported multiple guys (two in particular that i remember vividly; one threatened my life because i didnt want him soliciting me for sex and the other was a well known predator using a fake profile on tinder to find girls on instagram because he didnt want his face seen on tinder). Nothing was done about either of them.

I reported more than a dozen men for actual real violations and bad behavior over the last year. Not ONE of them was reprimanded or kicked off. I provided details, pictures, screenshots, names, everything they asked for. But they have banned me probably 6 times now, because guys i either am not interested in, or do not want to match back with, or choose not to speak to anymore (for good reason too) are reporting me in high numbers. I dont know why im picked on so much by tinder, or by the guys who cant take a hint when a girl isnt interested, to just move on and stop trying to get her kicked off an app, because they arent getting their way.

It seems like tinder is biased. I am starting to believe "friends of friends" work for tinder or something...because i am incredibly shocked by how many predatory types of men are still using the app. I have real-life harassment orders on TWO of them! And i saw them on the app just a few weeks ago~! (i had reported them previously and had conversations with tinder about those specific reports, but tinder never did anything!)...So essentially, tinder is an app for predators and bad behavior. If you are an attractive girl, and enough insecure men are interested in you, more than likely you will be banned because those insecure men will falsely report you. And eventually tinder doesnt want to deal with it anymore, so they ban your phone number and account. Even a new facebook page wont help because you still need to use a phone number to log in.

It is beyond frustrating that tinder acts and operates this way. And i really want karma to hit them where it hurts. Ive never felt so wrongly accused of something in my life until tinder started targeting me and banning me every chance they got over insecure men reporting me (some of the men i had never even spoken to!!). It's insane how tinder is still around. Im better off without it. Ive never found anything remotely successful from the people who exist on that app. If they were normal, they probably wouldnt be on tinder falsely reporting women who arent interested in them. I think ill just fight the charges through my bank and im officially done with tinder and its sexist organization.

• Po
    Polina Nero Jul 19, 2018

Same thing happened to me, I was banned for no reason, i had two more months of Tinder plus paid. This is ridiculous if random 3people can report and get you banned for nothing...
    Tinder sucks!

• Mi
    Midsummer Jul 26, 2018

Same here, banned and Tinder refuses to tell me why... I've asked 3 times why I'm banned, their latest reply is "We take violations of our Terms of Service and Community Guidelines very seriously. Please note that we do not have an appeals process at this time, therefore your account will remain banned from Tinder. You will not be able to create a new Tinder profile using your Facebook account and/or phone number."
    Duh!!!

• Li
    litolito Jul 30, 2018

Just amazing to see how common this issue became!

WOW!
    All of the above posts can tell my personal story with Tinder -
    I have Never violated ToS, Never did anything wrong, I was a paying member with a new 12-monthes Gold subscription...

Got Banned with for absolutely no reason. no warning was given prior to the ban.
    No refunds where issued and clearly no explanation from Tinder Support.

This was the most insulting customer experience of my life, Being accused like a criminal and thrown away like that.
    And... Having a service I have already paid for - declined for absolutely no explanation.

ANYBODY who is currently paying for Tinder exposes him/herself to the great risk of being falsely banned an losing their money.
    This is beside the frustration of losing their matches and conversations.

I wish they will change their customer experience.

• Ra
    Rachiephoebs Aug 17, 2018

I am absolutely furious!!! I too have been banned from Tinder and like all of the comments on here I have no idea why. All I did was delete my account to reset my matches, which I have done before with no problem, and then tried to reinstate my profile to find I’m banned. Several emails later to “Samantha” and all she can tell me is to read their terms of service blah blah blah. I think a lot of their “members” violate a lot more than just tinders terms of service.

• Ni
    Nicola Montorsi Aug 17, 2018

Just happened to me the same. Awful.
    If you are filing a lawsuit, this is my email to contact me. I'm in: [email protected]

Mdto Aug 22, 2018

@Nicola Montorsi Let me know if anyone contacts you re a suit? I would assist.

Anglove Oct 26, 2018

@Mdto Hi Nicola, how would you be able to assist?

• It's Bandit Aug 22, 2018

I was just banned too, I’m 18 and new to the app, I literally had two pics of my face and my bio said “I don’t know what I’m doing here” I was planning to fill it out once I got my life in order but apparently not now. I spoke with an “Amy” in emails and it was literally the same conversation as you guys. To put it vaguely,
    “Why was I banned?”
    “Provide a screenshot of your issue”
    *Sends screenshot of error code*
    “This means you violated our community guidelines and you will not be able to create a new account”
    “What rules have I broken? I haven’t even written to 2 of my matches yet and I’m BANNED for LIFE?”
    “We can not provide anymore information at this time.”

SO infuriating, they won’t respond anymore. What an absolute slap in the face to a potential customer.

Mdto Aug 22, 2018

@It's Bandit DITTO. I have decided to SPAM their service desk. Yes, I will do that. If they cannot or will not provide a service, I will be vexatious. They can't ban me again if I don't sign up. Also i think I will look into local consumer laws to see if there is any compliance they can be forced into. Again, to be vexatious. That is what they deserve.

• It's Bandit Aug 24, 2018

@Mdto Please do, this is the first time I've ever experienced a company that genuinely doesn't want customers/users or their issues to be resolved. What's worse about this, is whoever I talk to about this doesn't believe me at all. I can't provide evidence of my profile being harmless because I was banned and can't log back in, and why would I have a copy of my profile laying around in my photos? Absolutely ridiculous. I just wanted to meet someone and I barely got to use the shitty app before my phone number being completely banned for life.

• Mm
    Mmmmmmmmmm Aug 22, 2018

I'm a bit relieved to know that I'm not the only one but I'm equally gutted for everyone for such a scandalously bad experience with the deep unfairness and injustice of the highly arrogant and snobbish Tinder. I wish no one ever goes through this nightmare of being banned from the app for absolutely no reason whatsoever. But despite my personal disappointment, frustration, anger and shock, I reminded myself of something hugely important which is not to ever expect any consumers' rights or opinions from any apps or social media companies that are based in the USA. I should never sign up to any American-based app because that is what anyone could get randomly at any time. Unlike America, here in the UK, no one would ever be banned without a real and valid reason or sufficient evidence of actually breaking a company's terms and conditions. And, even when and if someone is banned, they're ALWAYS able to challenge that or to complain and to even escalate it if they want to take it further. With respect, it is shocking if this is how they do things in America. I am afraid that this is a scandalously unacceptable practice. I sent Tinder strongly-worded but polite emails saying that if I am no longer allowed to log in to my account or if I do not hear from them "concrete evidence" of how exactly I violated their Terms of Service or Community Guidelines, then I will be forced to share this experience with the media and press here in the UK, and perhaps on television. I have a copy of what was exactly written in my personal profile on Tinder, so I will be prepared to also contact the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) which might damage Tinder's reputation here at least. If necessary, I will also show my correspondence with Tinder customer service staff of trying to seek answers to the deep unfairness and injustice that I experienced with them. No one should ever be banned randomly from their app just because someone else there reported them as a result of feeling rejected. Yes, I am a man who rejected a woman on Tinder, although my account was barely three days old, but I was still polite to her in our brief chat because that is how we are here in Britain, polite, unlike in America. Hopefully sharing my personal experience might have inspired you or given you some useful information on what to do to show the world what Tinder and American-based apps are really like. All the best to everyone mates

Mdto Aug 22, 2018

Me too. I live in Australia and I thought that any company that operated here had to comply with local consumer laws. I do not understand their business model. Honestly I am so happy I don't live in the US. If i can be of any assistance at all please let me know.

• Mm
    Mmmmmmmmmm Aug 23, 2018

@Mdto Trust me, I am genuinely happy for you to live in Australia and not in the USA. I am so proud and over the moon to be living here in the UK, in such a great country indeed. Rights and privacy are fundamentally personal and respected here, unlike in America where they are considered privileges. How can you be of assistance? What's your name?

• Co
    Cool Lemon Aug 22, 2018

This is actually kind of reassuring, that I'm not the only one.

I got banned a few months ago at this point, and it honestly messed with me. Not only did it take away one of my avenues through which to meet people (and kill a lot of time), but the implication that I'm absolutely, positively, without any debate or warning a bad person that can't be trusted in that community really messed with my head. It really sucks that there's no explanation or appeal process, because now I'm just stuck wondering what the hell I could have done wrong. I truly have no idea what the logic is. I wasn't even a Gold member, so it's not like they generated a profit from me. Hopefully they make some changes to at the very least become more transparent soon, because it's extremely unfair to all of us.

Mdto Aug 22, 2018

@Cool Lemon Hi! I was a paid GOLD member. I am still spamming their help desk because, that's what they deserve if they are unwilling to provide a service. I will make them work for it. But you have articulated what it is that gets to us. I have just sent another email asking they clarify that any spurious report will result in a ban and there is nothing I can do. I just want to have it writing, from them that I am not really at fault and a victim. Why should i care? But I do and you get why. IDK if I'll get a response.

Anglove Oct 04, 2018

@Cool Lemon Hey, check my recent post by clicking on my profile and you'll see my recent posts on what to do to complain about Tinder to your app provider.

• Jv
    JVib Aug 27, 2018

Same happened to me. I had only been on 24 hours...Gold Member...professional woman...not even interacting with people yet! They didn't even send me an email to tell me and now won't tell me why I was banned!

• Bl
    BlueAvo Aug 28, 2018

Hope this helps! :) And yes, Tinder support is a robot that replys our emails. It gives same reply to everyone and up to 3 email replies which have been preset. There won't be 4 or more replies if you continue to ask question because there are no further preset replies in their system. Customer service of Tinder deserves 0 star, not even 1 star. They don't even bother to tell/explain such case to us, which I happened to find it out myself. They only focus in earning money of their users, without providing support, especially to their paid users. Totally waste of time of people. Tinder sucks.

Jaylou Sep 02, 2018

I've been banned also, I've tried using new emails and FB, the first time it worked, then I shut down my account completely for 6 weeks, go back in and I'm banned.

I have read their T & C's and never violated any of their rules. I've had a very tasteful profile up trying to find certain personality partner as I was struggling to find a suitable partner, but it was by no means a hook up profile.

I think people just assume that a profile is dodgy and report them. I can't even use my favourite photo of myself anymore because it gets flagged... It's a selfie of myself dressed up for a night out with professional make up done :-(

• Mr
    Mr.Swift Sep 07, 2018

Profile was two pics of my face, description was "Wanna Talk?”, had conversations with only 6 people, no problems (ghosted one of them though when they got a bit creepy), and was banned within four days of using the app. I don't know what mechanism actually triggers a ban, but it happened pretty quickly apparently

• Da
    Danny Alfaro Sep 11, 2018

Same here I got banned for no reason, I had tinder plus, and customer service instead of proving a reason or solution told me to unsubscribe pretty much... What a rip off, 1 Star app, stay away it's not worth your money

• Sv
    svenstro Sep 13, 2018

tinder banned me for no reason. had it for over 5 years, matched a lot of girls over that time, whom i stayed in touch with many. That's my data they deleted, for NO reason, with NO warning. Someone contact me to help me in a class action and this is my email i use more for junk don't want to publish my main one : [email protected] make subject TINDER please

• Be
    bennytry Sep 17, 2018

have the same issue . change my facebook, sim, apple id, email - i think they have face reconize

• Pe
    Pedrito Queton Sep 17, 2018

@bennytry I don't think them have that technology, i think they have photos name record and photos metadata reader from banned account, so try changing the name and edit them too and upload the new pic edited with minimal changes.

• Pe
    Pedrito Queton Sep 17, 2018

I get banned for no reason too, guys we have to make a group to complain together against tinder... or not, just stop using it, but is really annoying getting banned on the phone number for life, and just for no reason, wrote to tinder support too and got an machine response too...

• Sv
    svenstro Sep 20, 2018

@Pedrito Queton Like i said, it needs to be a class action lawsuit. they won't do a thing with us. I have spent money on their services like many ppl, I also had many connections under my profile. They are not only taking money and denying service, they are deleting the data WE have accumulated. Someone with legal experience contact me, email is above.

Anglove Oct 04, 2018

@svenstro Hey, check my latest posts with taking action against Tinder.

• Mi
    MingleSome : dating Sep 24, 2018

Hello all unfairly treated Tinderers,
    I have not been banned from Tinder, since I´m not a paying member. However, Doesn´t it seem strange that it is mostly paying members getting banned??? Or are only paying members furious enough to write about it???
    Anyways...here is an idea for you all to stear karma Tinder´s way.
    Write a strong and newswearthy article about this (make sure to include the link to this thread), and pay a couple of people on Fiverr for pressreleases.
    On Fiverr there are tons of gigs offering pressreleas services for a few dollars. I would think you can get a really good global spread for under a 100 dollars.
    This is a topic any newspaper/site would gladely post.
    Hope this helps.
    BTW...I´m working for a new dating app (MingleSome) wich was created from daters perspective rather than a huge profit chasing corporation´s perspective. Our focus is on our users satisfaction rather than their wallet. Look us up and give us a try if you´re tired of the current dating apps.

Chris_Campbell Sep 27, 2018

I have been using tinder all summer, I'm a bit of a work/volunteer-aholic so I don't "get out" much to meet people.
    I went away for a weekend of airborne Search and Rescue training, and came home to a permanent ban.

Honestly, I don't want to be reinstated, would just like to know what I did...

• Sc
    Scody033 Sep 30, 2018

A low star rating on the app in store, coupled with an honest review of the customer service is the best action we all have for this.

Letting new people know what to expect is the best thing we can do.

Anglove Oct 04, 2018

This happened to me also yesterday! No explanation for the ban whatsoever! I have a huge history of messages and dates in pipeline, in the best few days and now I can't contact them!

Completely, disgusted with Tinder and I recommend that all who are affected post bad reviews and speak your mind on Google Play or iTunes and report them to your app store provider.

If there are any lawyers out there who could start a class action (after all it's owned by Facebook so plenty of money to compensate the paid users who have been ripped off by their actions), please get in contact as there are heaps of people posting about this issue all over the web!

@Anglove Update:

I've just been in contact with Google and as Tinder is not providing customer support as their using automated replies via email and giving no valid reason for their innapropiate actions, they are in breech of their Google Play agreements; particularly for the paid subscribers.

I highly recommend that you contact your app provider and submit a formal complaint.

Search for support and then contacting support.

Steven1F Nov 27, 2018

It also just happened to me today, I have asked Tinder why I have been banned all of a sudden and got the same standard answer as everyone else (violation of T&Cs), even though I have not violated any rules whatsoever.
    But the weirdest thing is that in parallel of being banned, Tinder send me an email to refund my Gold subscription, so I found that very odd. As per their own terms of service, if you violate the rules, you get banned without being refunded. Yet I was refunded AND banned, without any explanation for either.
    Of course, I'm also considering suing. If anyone has the contact of a law firm they have started discussing with, I will happily reach out as well.

• Ob
    OBloke Nov 27, 2018

Just reject credit card charges for Tinder Gold from you App Store. Hit them in the pocket where it hurts.

Matt Lewis Dec 02, 2018

I sent a Subject Access Request to Tinder after they banned me almost immediately after signing up to Tinder Gold for a year. The data goes back only 3 years but has been interesting and hilarious to look through. Yet not once can I find an instance of me breaking their Terms of Use. I have emailed them repeatedly asking for clarification with little to no response.
    I have had a full refund for my money after sending the complaint to Google Play Services, however I really want to hold Tinder to account for this absurd display of behaviour which it seems they are taking out on so many users. I am going to keep enquiring, as although I am not in need of their service, not knowing why they banned my account is infuriating and unhelpful and Tinder refusing to tell me why is frankly pathetic.

Andrew84 Jan 07, 2019

Honestly I feel this has to be against the law or at least some state laws to ban people after they've paid for the service. I'm in Montana and it's a state law once you pay for a service and if the service is not fulfilled you can take them to court. I've filed a complaint with BBB and my states General Attorney. Something has to be done about this outrageous scam. I've looked through their T & A, but nothing in there can stop my states law from filing suit. If I don't receive any feed back from them through BBB then I will touch grounds with my states General Attorney to see their take on this. Depending on the outcome I will have a lawyer send them an official letter demanding a reason for my banning. It seems like quite a few people get banned for no reasoning, so possibly a class action lawsuit should be in play here.

nopenopenope Jan 14, 2019

Yep, I wasn't even talking to anyone on there..just picked up up again and Banned!
    No reason at all! I didn't do anything!!

john77654 Jan 24, 2019

I didn't get banned, but I have been getting 0 matches for the past month. So I may as well be banned. On the other hand, Bumble is great, so I know I am not ugly.

Stephen Taiwan Feb 15, 2019

Just got banned too. Very bland profile and I only contacted 3 users. One turned out to be a prostitute who wanted $400 because I "wasted her time talking", next day I'm banned. I was completely polite even to the prostitute. Tinder will not provide a reason for the ban except to tell me to go read their terms and conditions.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices