The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Time Warner Cablebillng

I was a customer at time warner in Dayton, i recently move to cincinnati i have been hassle about a box that was left at the house. Valerie Oglesby was resideing there as well and it was her responsorablilie to return the box to time warner when she exit the permise time warner never investgated when told the box was still there the tech still walk away with out it . myself and Ms oglesgy live in the same house it was still change to me . I have been hassled real bad about this .the account was paid feb 8, 2010 $200.19 This needs to be remove off my credit report
Acct 215096 receipt no.[protected]


  • Cl
    cleanup Feb 19, 2010

    I also went through a similar situation with Time Warner Charlotte. I actually paid them 3 years ago for an outstanding bill of $75.00 (from 7 years ago). A year after I paid them they resubmitted it to a collections agency and it ended up on my credit report again! It had dropped off the report briefly over the year between paying and them resubmitting it to collections. I just spoke with the collection agency, and paid the bill for a second time. My understanding is that "some"collection agency only reports "paid in full", to get it deleted I will need to wait until it shows up on my report as "Paid in Full" and receive the receipt by mail. Then call Time Warner and ask for a letter of deletion.

    I don't know if this is going to work or not. A couple of other things that have worked for me in the past is to file a dispute a couple months after the account is paid in full. Many times the collection agencies and or debtors will delete paid accounts from their records, when the dispute is processed if there is not a record at the reporting entity, it will be deleted (some times collection agencies will even delete them if given a dispute request on a paid account).

    If none of that gets you anywhere, I would suggest writing a formal complaint to the FCC from their website regarding the situation. Make sure that the account is paid in full, provide account and confirmation numbers as well as receipts. Make sure your polite and clearly explain that you want a "Letter of Deletion" reported to all three agencies, and that the letter is the only acceptable resolution to your complaint. It took almost a year to get Verizon to admit to, and delete a fraudulent early termination fee they charged me a few years ago. I had to contact the FCC, then Verizon's Consumer Affairs department, and wait. It was finally deleted off my report earlier last year. But it did come off!

    SO here are the steps
    -pay the bill, get a receipt and confirmation number
    -Sign up with and watch for the item to be listed as "Paid in Full"
    -Contact Time Warner, explain to them that the issue has been resolved and request a letter of deletion.
    -If they agree to issue the letter wait about two months and go to and print all three credit reports.
    -If the items is still listed on any or all of them, submit a dispute with each credit agency about the item.
    -You should be sent a letter regarding the outcome of the dispute
    -If the items have still not been removed, collect all information (recipts, account numbers, dates that you called, credit reports, who you talked to at Time Warner, dispute letters, and responces), and file a complaint with the FCC.

    0 Votes

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions


    Unhappy consumers gather online at and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.