Tim Hortons — service was horrible and drive thru was extremely slow and unprofessional
My husband and I were travelling home from sunnybrook hospital at 12:22am and stopped at the northbound on-route for a small decaf coffee and small steeped tea. We sat behind two cars for over 10 mins, and then at the speaker for another 4-5 minutes without being answered. Two cars in front of us and we ended up being in the drive thru for over 15 minutes.
When we got to the window, the woman barely spoke English and never even told us our total or how much change we'd be getting back.
We've had a rough few days and just wanted a coffee to get us the rest of the way home to Barrie.
Ps..to top it off, my tea was luke-warm, at best.
Not happy with this service AT ALL.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - dark roast
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino