Tim Hortons — service - employee name beenish
I had a simple question regarding the price of a bagel with and without vegetables from the lady who was getting my order in cash-her name was Beenish and she answered me back very impatient and rude and just mumbled some words and when I asked her to speak a little bit louder she shouted at me and left the cash and asked a gentleman to come and answer me. That was really impolite and I have never had such a experience before.
She could easily tell me: the price of your bagel with veggies will be this and without veggies will be that, but she didn't. I wish I hadn't come to this place today.
Updated by ArashSalehrad · Oct 21, 2019
The Gentleman treat me very well and professionally.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - dark roast
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino