Tim Hortons / I was walking in to order in the entrance there was water and slipped and fell

United States Review updated:

I was at Tim Hortons in Wyndotte MI @ AROUND 10:15ish and it was raining. I walked in the entry and slipped and fell on water. I went to country to tell them they should put out a caution wet floor sign. She went to manager and manger told her to put sign out. Not once did the manger come and set if I was OK or see if I wanted to fill out incident report. My leg is hurting and am very upset of there lack of caring

Bw
Jun 16, 2019

Comments

•   Jun 16, 2019

If it's raining out shouldn't people be already aware that the floor might be wet! Especially right buna door?

Another GoFundMe page.

• Bw
      Jun 16, 2019

@Um is not an answer! I was aware and going slow they should have had a Matt down. I ran restaurants for years and you take precautions. Not once did the manager ask if I was OK or even speak to me. As a manager you should be responsible for your restaurant.

•   Jun 16, 2019

@BWisenbarger I'm not a manager of any restaurant.

•   Jun 16, 2019

You are responsible for your feet. If it’s raining, common sense says to watch where you’re walking so to avoid walking in puddles.

Someone went to the “country” to report your clumsiness err fall and I assume that you meant Courtney.

The manager told the “manger” but I’m assuming that you don’t have talking cradles in Michigan.

As for having a “Matt” down, I don’t think it’s right to have an employee named Matt lie down to be walked on. Plastic might not cry out in pain.

• Nh
      Jul 10, 2019

Joshua Garfinkle at Complete Companies Inc. is a thief. I did work for Joshua Garfinkle atComplete Companies, Inc. as a subcontractor and Joshua Garfinkle refused to pay me. I also seen Joshua Garfinkle how he overbills and cheats his clients.

Joshua Garfinkle at Complete Companies, Inc. is is a scammer. DO NOT HIRE Joshua Garfinkle at Complete Companies, Inc. and DO NOT hire his company.

Joshua Garfinkle at Complete Companies, Inc. is a made up of subcontractors and it is not areal company. Check if you find it registered in any state.

•   Jul 10, 2019

@NHproud What the crap is this Joshua Garfunkel crap? Did HE neglect to post /caution wet floor/ signs???

•   Jul 10, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Last time his nickname was MassProud. He’s probably in Lawrence or nearby the N.H. border.

You can report the posts but bans are easy to bypass. He’s angry at Joshua and the complaint may be legitimate but reposting without details is lessening the impact.

•   Jul 11, 2019

@SubSquirrel Sadly... The IMDb message boards DID have a report abuse function and one of the reasons was: this poster is flooding the boards with the same message.

•   Jul 11, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Sadly they closed down the boards but that was one feature I really appreciated.