Having problems with Orchard?

Orchard Customer Service Contacts

1139 College St.
Toronto, Ontario
Canada - M6H1B5

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Orchard Customer Service. Initial Orchard complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Orchard above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Orchard. Discuss the issues you have had with Orchard and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Orchard Complaints & Reviews

GetOrchardfake iPhone

One month ago I bought an iPhone 6 Plus from them. The delivered phone had problems with its battery. It required getting recharged every 6 hours. Of curse, I couldn't wait and brought it to the repair store, where the guy said that my phone is actually not real and has nothing to do with the real iPhone, even though it looks like it. I was shocked. And it was the truth because I witnessed how they were checking its number on the internet and didn't finda anything.
I don't know what else to say. I am just frustrated that I spent money for nothing... :(

RESOLVED

• Orchard's response · Nov 01, 2017

Hi Mark,
      So sorry to hear about that!
      We'd be more than happy to help you sort this out.
      Please send us an email to [email protected] or don't hesitate to give us a call at [protected]
      Thanks for your patience and let me know if you have any questions.

Getorchard.com — Very bad

I have purchased a phone from www.getorchard.com and it was supposed to be a present for a dear family...

Toronto

Getorchard.comI haven't received phone and seller started to ignore me

I ordered iPhone 4S from www.getorchard.com, and it was big mistake. I haven’t received it, and the seller advised me to wait more, because they had holidays and the post office had probably a lot of work. But after 2 weeks again nothing. I started to send emails to the seller, but he never replied. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this seller and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.