Complaints & Reviews

[Resolved] fake iPhone

One month ago I bought an iPhone 6 Plus from them. The delivered phone had problems with its battery. It required getting recharged every 6 hours. Of curse, I couldn't wait and brought it to the repair store, where the guy said that my phone is actually not real and has nothing to do with the real iPhone, even though it looks like it. I was shocked. And it was the truth because I witnessed how they were checking its number on the internet and didn't finda anything.
I don't know what else to say. I am just frustrated that I spent money for nothing... :(

RESOLVED

• Orchard's response · Nov 01, 2017

Hi Mark,
    So sorry to hear about that!
    We'd be more than happy to help you sort this out.
    Please send us an email to [email protected] or don't hesitate to give us a call at 1-800-736-2703
    Thanks for your patience and let me know if you have any questions.

[Resolved] Very bad

I have purchased a phone from www.getorchard.com and it was supposed to be a present for a dear family member. Phone did not arrive and when I tried to contact them no one ever bothered to reply. I waited and waited and then suddenly I received my money back.
I tried to reach someone from because I really wanted to know what happened with my order, why I received my money back, but nothing. No explanation, no nothing. I give this site 0 out of 10.

RESOLVED

• Or
    Orchard Nov 09, 2016

Hi there,

So sorry to hear about that!
    I'd be more than happy to help you sort this out.
    Could you please confirm your order number, name an email address?
    We usually respond to all inquiries but if you're having problems with email, you can always give us a call at 1-800-736-2703
    Thanks for your patience and let me know if you have any questions.

I haven't received phone and seller started to ignore me

I ordered iPhone 4S from www.getorchard.com, and it was big mistake. I haven’t received it, and the seller advised me to wait more, because they had holidays and the post office had probably a lot of work. But after 2 weeks again nothing. I started to send emails to the seller, but he never replied. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this seller and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.