Tim Hortons — overcharged/no return phone call
I recently visited Tim Hortons and was charged for 2 sausage breakfast grilled wraps when I only ordered one. The screen was not working so I could not see that she typed 2. When I got home and looked at the receipt, I realized I was charged for 2 and only ordered and was given 1. I called the store and left a message. I waited 3 days and got no return phone call. I would like to be reimbursed the 3.29 that I was over charged. Thank you.
The store is 11130 Allen Road, Taylor MI 48180
The receipt is attached.
Please contact me: Elizabeth Rea
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - dark roast
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino