Menu

D
Author of the complaint
7:16 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi.. I was at your resterant on monday june 20th 2022 at 555 burnhamthorpe rd. And west mall in etobicoke.. It was my birthday day and my friend and son took me for lunch.. First off the handle of the door was very sticky.. The floor in the main common area was a mess garbage on floor coffee spilled on floor. Garbage can out side full garbage at main enterance full. Got to the counter ordered my stuff paid and waited over 20 minutes for my sandwitches asked to speak to the manager a lady came from the back area I explained I had been waiting a while for my food and my coffee was now cold she went over to where the food was being made to see I guess what was going on.. The sandwitch maker informed her she had run out of chicken.. It was 1/1/30 ish like lunch time very busy time I thought so I said to the manger why you don't have chicken ready she just hunched her shoulders gave me a bad look and then told me I had to wait another 10 minutes for chicken to be made... Very bad costomer service I think.. With covid and health restrictions going on I would think they would try harder.. No one came to wash tables or sanitise.

Debbie Gillis