Tim Hortonscomplaint

N

I use to really like Tim Hortons but i have to say that in the past few years they have gone down hill. It doesn't matter which location i have gone to they seem to always make miststakes with the drinks or food! on this particular day my parents stopped in one to pick up some lunch for all of us. When they got to my house they gave my son the broccoli soup that he loves so much. As he was eating it he spit out something...(he's 6 yrs old) and when i asked him what happened he said he had something in his mouth. It was a piece of sharp PLASTIC! i couldn't believe it! he could've swallowed it! I'm so greatful that he didn't. I am not going to be eating anything from them again.
I'm going to go and complain to the manager and the head office.
As for the coffee...they messed it up as well...ALWAYS! I don't understand how they can mess up making coffee every other time that we go. I think i'm going to start going to Starbucks!

Jamie Harrison Sep 28, 2013

They ARE all the same lately. I used to go to the middle Port Colborne Tims but the manager Yvonne passmore seems to drive the staff nuts and make them miserable and miserable staff offer c*** service and then they don't really care anymore. Thus more crap Tim Hortons service ...