Tim Hortons — cleanliness of food... have to wait for 10 minutes or more to get someone to wait on me... unfriendly staff...
My cousin and myself have gone to Tim Hortons every Thursday in Marion Ohio for over 3 years...We are in our 60s and enjoy their coffee and doughnuts..We have been in doubt about purchasing anything from the doughnut/ pastries case...Their case is never closed, therefore flies are flying around landing on doughnuts, also the doughnuts are often hard...We have brought our own doughnuts and brought them with us, on many occasions.The tables and floor are often dirty, we have to take napkins and wipe the table...Also their have been times when 3 or more employees are standing around, not recognizing us...When we are finally waited on, they do not thank us...Very unhappy...We will probably be going some other place instead of here...Their is no excuse for this..
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - dark roast
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino