Tim Hortonsacting manager extremely rude behaviour

G

I went to Tim Hortons and ordered my usual then before it was made I changed my order to an extra large cappuccino. I was then berated with unreasonable comments. I have a Brain Injury and sometimes I'm a bit slower, I have an invisible injury but after that everyone knows. I do not have a car so I am forced to go to that Tim Horton's. I really hope that something is done and that this won't be for nothing.

• Updated by Grant Jibb · Jul 01, 2017

I went in as usual to get my free coffee and I asked for a large latte. I quickly changed my mind and asked for a Extra Large Cappuccino and I received a boat load of attitude and a medium coffee. Just wanted to make you aware of this, thank you,

Grant Jibb
    [email protected]

196 Cedar Location
    Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
    [protected]

• Updated by Grant Jibb · Jul 01, 2017

I brought my roll up win for a free coffee and asked for a Large then changed to an Xtra large within seconds . I then received a lot of attitude then received a medium coffee, then instead of an Extra Large of cappuccino like I ordered. Me and others have stopped going to that Tim's on196 Cedar.. It is very inconvenient for me since I do not have a car and live 3 or 4 blocks away, I work with a lot of people with various disabilities and they refuse to go there now. It is also the dirtiest Tim Horton's I have ever seen.