Thorntons — manager shantell
I am very disturbed by the extremely rude manner in which I was treated at your location a few minutes ago. I had stopped on my bike while out riding to purchase a drink and juul pods. I was drinking my beverage before continuing my ride when an employee claiming to be the manager named Shantell (spelling uncertain) rudely informed me that I couldn't stand outside. I had been there maybe two or three minutes standing in front of my bike and was actually in the process of throwing away the can to leave. I have no issue with a no loitering policy, but to be spoken to in such a caustic and abrupt way as a paying customer is an extremely bad reflection on your company. I will not be returning and if this is indicative of her normal behavior she is a liability to your company and the Thortons brand.
More Thorntons Complaints & Reviews
- Thorntons - people who should not work in customer service 
- Thorntons - prices going up on fountain drinks
- Thorntons - had to wait in line behind another customer who was after me to get a receipt. 
- Thorntons - thortons frostick
- Thorntons - gas 6 cents off a gallon 1 time 
- Thorntons - unethical behavior
- Thorntons - customer service from employee and manager
- Thorntons - one of your workers is exposing video of my grandchildren!!
- Thorntons - villa park, illinois thornton cashier named daries would not honor rewards program discount
- Thorntons - customer service & products.