The Weather Channelalerts during the hurricane florence footage

P

I got home from work and I wanted to hear the footage you were airing about Hurricane Florence and all I got to listen to was some stupid heat advisory warning happening the next day in Phoenix, AZ. The warning was telling me how I should look out for the temperatures going to be 104°. REALLY!!?? 104 DEGREES!!!??? In PHOENIX!!!??? Are you kidding me!!!??? I live in Phoenix & if its going to be 104° tomorrow, I'm gonna put on a damn sweater! That actually means its starting to cool down!!! I dont need to hear about that crap for over an hour when I'm trying to hear your footage of how 1/3 of our eastern coastline is going to be ripped apart!!! I have family in the Marines in NC & would like to hear how things are panning out where she is at rather than a bunch of bs heat advisory warnings for the place I live at!!! I can read marquee writing going across the screen!!! Let's hear the Hurricane Florence story!!! Please!!!