The Swiss Colony Logo

The Swiss Colony

Having problems with The Swiss Colony?

The Swiss Colony Customer Service Contacts

1112 7th Ave.
Monroe, Wisconsin
United States - 53566-1364

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with The Swiss Colony Customer Service. Initial The Swiss Colony complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for The Swiss Colony above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about The Swiss Colony. Discuss the issues you have had with The Swiss Colony and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

The Swiss ColonyService

I ordered Christmas presents for my children to be mailed to their homes. Swiss Colony would not process the orders, and they would not give any reason why. Finally my daughter emailed the corporate office. By the time the orders were processed all the packages were late and half of what I ordered was out of stock. Things got worse when every present was followed by a bill in the name of and sent to each present recipient. Now Swiss Colony will not let me pay the bills because they are investigating me for fraud. I am 83 years old; I don't have the patience for this mess. I have been a customer with this company for years. I have called and emailed many times during this Christmas season and no one knows what the problem is or takes ownership to resolve it. Nightmare.

The Swiss ColonyMoldy product received

We received a gift box from our daughter, as we do every year, on Dec 20th and immediately put it in the refrigerator. The brick cheese and cheddar cheese were moldy and were discarded. This is the first time we have had any problems with Swiss Colony products in over 25 years. This is just an FYI so you can do a quality check of inventoried product.

Dollie Raymond
    297 SW 32nd St
    Redmond, OR
    [protected]

Moldy product received

The Swiss ColonyCheese, sausage and torte special gift samplers, women's compression socks & trinket box ornaments

I place this order # [protected] on 11/23/2020. I have yet received the full order just the Cheese. Sausage and Torte Gift Samplers which had to discard for they were just left on the front steps in the hot sun and I was not about to give them as a gift knowing they were spoiled. The socks and ornaments I have not received as yet. After your high shipping fees I would think you could do better. Products must be coming by slow boat from China.

Vada Adams

• Updated by Vada Adams · Dec 02, 2020

They should not be allow to drop off cheese and meat product to lay out in the sun heat all day. You know that the cheese and meat will spoil. Their shipping and handling fees is the highest I have ever been charge and it takes a long time getting your order. It has been 10 days and still do not have my full order.

The Swiss Colonycredit department

I am very disappointed in your company policys.You asked me if I wanted credit I said yes, because i have very good credit. Then I ordered my friends and family your products, Assured that the items would arrive before Christmas. Then the week before Christmas I got your letter saying you couldn't find a credit history on me.that is a lie!!! Because I have a really good credit score and history. So now my items will be late for Christmas. This means you have lost a customer for the future. Thanks for screwing up my Christmas. I was going to order something else for myself and my daughter, but I'll get it from another more trustworthy company. My credit score is 725, and I have credit with more than twenty companys. I done, have a merry Christmas. Sargeant first Class Raymond Choate US Army Retired Disabled veteran.

The Swiss Colonyshipping/customer service

This company is robbing people With their shipping rates. There is no way just because you state a shipping rate that it is accurate. They charged my elderly mother $17.00 for some nuts and one pasty and were evasive and nasty when questions. They should be investigated. They make no attempt to resolve any unhappiness whether it be financial or with their goods/services and basically bait and switch with a free gift. They entice their older clientele into falling for a free gift of insignificance and sneak in exhorbitant shipping. It's isnt even special shipping.. it's not fedex or ups.. it was thrown in the mailbox. They are definitely worth looking into

D

The Swiss Colony — Shipping

I purchased from the Swiss Colony for the first and the last time.It was delivered by the Post Office with no...

K

Swiss Colony — return policy

My husband was given sweaters as a Christmas gift about 3 and 4 years ago. He didn't like the colors. He...

J

Swiss Colony — Ripoff Late fees and finance charges

The worst company ever! They are in the credit business, not the sweet business of candies, which actually...

Swiss ColonyBad service

I've ordered from Swiss Colony for about 20 years using the "no finance charge" version of their choose and charge plan.

In Sept. 2008, I called their finance dept. to make sure my account was still "no finance charge" before I placed my holidays orders. Swiss Colony confirmed my account was "no finance charge" (a "M" suffix after my account #)so I placed my order (on that basis).

I received my first monthly bill in Jan.2009 - no problem - there was no finance charge added. My Feb. bill just came and it had a finance charge. When I called to get it corrected the finance dept. supervisor refused. Her reason was that Swiss Colony was no longer offering that plan (according to her that occurred in Nov. 2008 - AFTER my order was placed/accepted by them under the no finance charge plan.

I tried repeatedly to explain to her that a company can't just change the terms of a contract after the fact. If they were going to change it, they should have notified me and given me the option to cancel the order. They did not do so.

She insisted that I had to either pay off the account immediately or pay the finance charge. That to me is a breach of contract. The contract agreement I ordered under said clearly - monthly payments and no finance charge. That is what I accepted and what I budgeted for. If I wanted to pay the whole amount at once I would have done that when I ordered. I ordered from Swiss Colony, in good faith, and they (their finance dept.) is dealing with me dishonestly by changing the terms on the order 4 months after the order was accepted and shipped by them.

I'm very annoyed at the "take it or leave it" attitude of this company. Seems to me they ought to be more concerned with keeping long term good customers, but they aren't. She didn't care at all that they were losing a customer, simply saying "I'll take you off the mailing list".

M

The Swiss Colony — Privacy / security issue!

My statement came in the mail (bill) and all my personal information & acc# with the other people...