Creation Watchescompany logo

Creation Watches

Creation Watches

Learn how the rating is calculated

4 58 complaints
40 resolved 18 unresolved

This account has been claimed by Creation Watches customer service / representatives through our verification process.

Creation Watches reviews & complaints

Creation Watches representative

Creation Watches complaints 58

Creation Watches - Seiko watch

Hello, a week ago i ordered a Seiko watch from the website and paid. I received an confirmation email of the successful order and payment. However, a day later i decided to cancel the order since i wanted to think better about the products, and wrote them an email of cancellation of the order. They responded within 12 hours that they are working on my refund, and in the next day they wrote that the payment was refunded but it has been 3 days since that and there is no refund on my Credit card so im really worried.
Can you please help of fixing the problem since im worried and its frustrating?
Best regards

Creation Watches - Lack of communication

Please cancel my order of the Seiko SRPD09 dive watch. Order number [protected]. When I ordered the watch (11-1-21)there was OK communication by email. 11-5-21 I provided additional info for my order confirmation. Address, card, and phone number. After my order I had questions with no answer to this point. Email of request and questions 11-2-21 to 11-08-21 no response. The amount for the purchase showed "processing" on my bank account then disappeared. This concerned me. I'd like the order canceled please, with an email confirming that. Also no answer on the U.S customer service phone and I attempted several calls.

Desired outcome: Order canceled

Creation Watches - Creationwatces not responding for return

Hi i ordered a Tissot Seastar Powermatic 80 and even before it was shipped i sought cancellation due to a personal situation where i no longer had the need for the watch. I was told it was being shipped and there is no way they could stop it. When i asked them to initiate a return they stopped completely responding and i have an emergency travel to make before which i am not sure if this return transaction will happen. Is my money considered siphoned off? I do not need the watch pls help.

Desired outcome: Return facilitated

Creation Watches - Poor communication, shipping charges and wrong watch sent

Order Number: [protected] Date Ordered: Saturday 18 September, 2021 Before shipping, I received several emails asking for confirmation of my credit card and address. Had this process been...

Creation Watches - Not refund

Stay away from them the low prices dosn't worth for trouble The site says free delivery in my country but when the package came i had to pay the double price for custom fees which creation mailed me thats very low.i ask the seller to sent back and refund me they accepted..they have received the package back almost a month ago and they did not refund me anything also they reply to mails with auto respond that they working with their team..took my money for nothing .. scammers

Creation Watches - Creation Watches

Bought a watch off eBay from them and returned it. They already got it back but have not refunded my money. I wrote them inquiring about it and and got an email from someone called Vanya; saying that they are 'checking' with their team. No details, no refund and absolute silence from them after this e-mail.
They also told me to contact Sally, their eBay customer service person... Sally never answered.
They had been reluctant to provide any after-sales service.
Hopefully eBay could help me to get my money back.
Never again would buy from Creation Watches. Avoid !!!

Creation Watches - Orient Ray 2 Divers Watch

The watch functioned correctly during my first wear. I wore it for several days with no problems. I changed over to another of my other automatic watches for a few days, and when attempting to wear again, I could not get the watch to function?
I have had email correspondence with Creation Watches and they have told me to contact a service centre, which is completely unacceptable. They also offered me $10? After several emails, they have offered $20 and stated they could repair if I return, however, could take 3-5month, which again is unacceptable. I have read several similar reviews in which customer have returned watches and never seen them again or the money they paid so, of course, am reluctant to do this.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 makes it an implied term of the contract I have with Creation Watches that goods be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. The goods a neither fit for purpose or of satisfactory quality as the watch does not function.

Desired outcome: refund or replacement

Creation Watches - Defective watch

they sent me a defective Seiko, could be fake, whatever, they wanted pictures, videos, then try to offer lousy $10 for me to keep the garbage. They told me to get it serviced locally they would give me $15. hahahahahahahahaha. Insane scumbags. They expect me to pay shipping to Singapore. Stay far away from these complete and total careless thieves.

Creation Watches - Refund - not answer to my refund request

I ordered a watch 4 days ago, and after that, I asked for a cancellation order and refund. The order was not shipped yet.

I am trying to contact the creationwatchs.com in order to cancel my order and be refunded without success. I have sent so far 10 emails asking, I left messages via Facebook chat, I tried to contact them via phone all the numbers they are on the website are not available.

I had good feedback from a friend about your service but I am having a desperate experience so far. Hope this situation solves quickly.

Creation Watches - I returned the watch and still have not received my refund!

I received my watch promptly however problems started when I had to return it back. I was requested to send some photos of the watch and wait for further instructions, which I did. After a few day...

Creation Watches - Cancel order

Hi I want to cancel my order I do not see this option on your site you can please cancel the order and refund my credit card. As i decided to buy a diffrent watch. Im sure that we can resolve this issue. the order has not been shipped yet. Your a great company and im looking to buy more watches soon.
Order number : [protected]. I also wrote you an email([protected]@gmail.com)

Thanks and have a nice day

Creation Watches - Order [protected] not yet received

Hello, I bought a watch from Creation Watches on 29 November 2019. It has been almost a month and the tracking code has been stuck on transit status for 14 days. It apparently has been shipped but has not arrived in my country. I tried e-mailing Creation Watches but they have not replied at all about this issue. This feels fishy and very shady. No customer support at all.

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Creation Watches - Took payment then received an email stating the watch was out of stock - no refund

Order no. [protected]

Company took payment - 4 days later had a response saying that the item was out of stock - email stated I could re-order another watch or request a refund?
Have sent in excess of 10 emails but no one ever responds. Have rang the uk customer service number but no one ever answers - answer phone messages left but no one calls back.
Have eventually had an email response (1 week after purchase date) stating to reorder the replacement item but they haven't refunded me?! Again we now have complete email silence?!!!
I have now had to get PayPal involved as again no one answers the customer service number or responds to emails?!
The online chat on their website is useless and always says there are no agents available?!
Worst thing is is that I stupidly re-0rdered the replacement watch so am now nearly £800 out of pocket with no watches and now no one responds?!
Absolutely shocking customer service - avoid at all costs!
I will now also be contacting my credit card company to log a complaint and see if there is anyway I can get my money back.
Worst company ever!

Dear Customer,

We regret for the inconvenience caused. We have run out of stock the watch model you ordered, we have cancelled your order and refunded you from our side. Please check at your end.

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Creation Watches - Product not received yet.

Hi there, please see the details below. I am still waiting for my Casio G shock. I emailed you on 9th of August and you guys replied on 12th of August stating that I will be receiving my order in...

Creation Watches - Casio watch

SO DISAPPOINTED!! This was my first time.. and last time.. purchasing from this website. I ordered 2 watches and one arrived damaged and not in working order. I contacted customer service asap and their response was to bring it to a watch repair person and pay to have it fixed or pay for shipping to return it. I could not believe this was their response! I allowed them numerous opportunities to provide more appropriate customer service but they refused. Needless to say I will NOT be purchasing from them again and warn others as well. Total waste of my money!!

Dear Customer,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We have 30 days watch Return or Exchange policy and also watch has one year international manufacturing warranty. You can send the watch back to us for repair. We will keep in touch with you in regards with this concern.

Best Regards,
Sally

Creation Watches - Seiko watch - lost/stolen? - no tracking data no response

Hi,

I have ordered a watch from creation watches with Order No: [protected] on Feb 19th 2019.

The watch reached me on March 14th with a ridiculous customs duty imposed (80% of the watch cost), hence i refused the delivery of the watch and immediately informed creation watches that i am returning the order.

To my surprise, when i checked the tracking information of the order after couple of day - It showed 'DELIVERED'. How and when- no one knows, at the time when i returned the package the postal guy clearly recorded the written statement as "Delivery Refused".

I asked the postal guy how many days does it take for the package to return to creation watches, for which he replied 2 weeks.

Today is 22nd April, more than a month since the watch was returned. I contacted creation watches many times in tis time period and the only reply i got is - "The watch hasn't reached us". The tracking information shows " Item Delivered".

I have a feeling that the watch is lost and creation watches is not refunding or giving me a coupon to buy new watch.

Dear Naveen,

It is true that most of time we get blamed for import duties that are levied by the importing country. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties. Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. Some fee is usually charged by all these courier companies for handling the clearance. We have no control over this.

We have raised the inquiry with Sing post, will inform you once we get any update from them.

As a compensation we will give you good discount on your next purchase.

Best Regards,
Sally
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Creation Watches - Fossil watch (fs5325)

Dear sir or madam, It has been almost 10 months that I purchased a fossil watch from Creation Watches, but i have not received it yet. Their mail states that the watch has been shipped, but I...

Creation Watches - No refund/ no watch/lack of response

Dear All I ordered watch from Creation Watches however i never recived it detailed description in below link with proof...

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Creation Watches - Watch arrived broken - customer service non-existent!

I purchased a watch for my husband's 65th birthday this year in October. It said free P&P worldwide but this company is based in Singapare so you are liable for the customs duty they impose on you...

L
Dec 05, 2018

Creation Watches - Order cancelation

I bought a Casio analog digital watch today on your Creation Watches website and made payment through PayPal. I received a payment confirmation email immediately after. However I decided to cancel...

1 2 3