Having problems with Danbury Mint?

Danbury Mint Customer Service Contacts

1800 243 4664 (Customer Service)
+1 203 838 3800 (International)
47 Richards Ave.
Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Danbury Mint Customer Service. Initial Danbury Mint complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Danbury Mint above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Danbury Mint. Discuss the issues you have had with Danbury Mint and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Danbury MintJewelry

Normally I just trash advertisements from your company, but one caught my eye, the one with the short poem to my lady, and signed by me. I had no problem reading the text in the advertisement. When the object arrived in the mail the bail was damaged the text so tiny I couldn't read it without a large magnifying glass. I wish to be removed from your mailing lists as I see you now as a maker of costly trash. You can email me at [protected]@comcast.net with an address to return the object to, since you have more than one. (another deceptive practice?) V.J. Campbell

Danbury MintAdvertising mailer

Today, I received in the mail an advertising promotion from the Danbury Mint asking me to buy a piece of jewelry for a woman I divorced ten years ago. I have never bought anything from this company to my knowledge and I have been remarried to another woman - with a different name - for ten years.

This is insulting, upsetting, and so unnecessary. I hope they don't sent the same flyer to my brother about his wife who died last year right before Christmas. That would be even more upsetting.

• Ge
        GeneHG Nov 15, 2020

Sorry for your loss, but this shouldn't be part of a review of the company.

Complain directly to the company.

Danbury MintOrder #[protected]-1

Today I received subject order I do not recall ordering which was 3 mercury dimes. The box was crushed but the dimes were ok. Shipment contained an invoice for $9.95. I called your customer service # [protected] with the intention of reaching a human from danbury mint for the purpose of cancelling all further smipments, paying the $9.95 but your # was joke! I encountered an automated reply that passed me to a person trying to sell me some emergency signaling device. With difficulty I interrupted that clown who transferred me to another person trying to sell me something else I didn't want. I then went on line to your site in hopes of simply paying the invoice amount and kissing danbury mint goodbye. Your web site made that impossible. I have had it with your company! I will gladly pay the $9, 95 via credit card if you have a human from the identified danbury mint call me at [protected]. Otherwise thank you for the dimes.

Danbury MintPersonalized face mask

First of all these so called face mask are not PPE certified, and are not to be used for the protection from any viruses, or any germs that are out there. They should not be used by healthcare professional, or for protection against the corona virus . They are only use for SHOW and not for personal protection. Why even waste 100 dollars on a mask that just looks pretty with two letters on the face??? This is a joke and people should be made aware of this company using our countries emergency with the covid 19 virus and people dying just so they can make money off of a product what doesn't even protect the people from diseases? The Danbury should be ashamed of themselves for even selling this product to the public when most people don't even read the fine print.

Danbury Mint100th season bull collection

Danbury order # [protected]-1
          I ordered one piece and paid for it. They keep sending more and and billing me. They somehow tricked me into a continuous $$$ stream for them. I sent three letters to cancel. They don't respond except to send more junk with billing.
          Now I am sending the big f...g display box back to Torrington, CT

I am finished with this terrible company.

PJ Skrzypek
          [protected]@yahoo.com

D
            Apr 17, 2020

Danbury Mint — Incompetence and delay of my item

I ordered an anniversary gift for my wife through Danbury Mint. My information concerning my address on the...

Danbury Mint"Lois" purse

I am still waiting to receive my refund on the Lois purse that I returned to you on March 18, 2020 which you received on March 20, 2020. You stated You would credit my MasterCard account upon receipt of the purse. What is the delay?

The FedEX receipt # [protected].

Lois Koehler

1280 Cherry Rd NW Apt 314

Massillon Ohio 44647

Danbury MintOrder for together heart pendant

I ordered this some time ago. Just got back from 2 weeks in Cabo and hoped it would be in the mail as it had not arrived prior to leaving. Alas, no pendant but an invoice. It indicated pendant was shipped 0n 11-22. Don't know where it was shipped but it did not arrive here. Of course I don't want to pay for something I did not receive. But, I would still like the pendant. Please advise as how we resolve this. Thank you!
              Norma's birthstone is February. Greg's is January. Our order number was [protected]-001.
              Thank's again. Greg West, [protected]@aol.com, 63407 E. Flower Ridge Dr., Tucson, Arizona 85739. [protected].

J
                Dec 20, 2019

Danbury Mint — shipping/delivery

I placed an order for a pendant for my wife on December 7th and was notified it was shipped on December 9th...

M
                Dec 14, 2019

Danbury Mint — I love you pendant

First off, this company states they ship via FedEx. What they do not tell you is that it's Smart Post which...

R
                Dec 03, 2019

Danbury Mint — my daughter “I love you” diamond pendant

I sent a check on 11/05/19 order # [protected] for the My Daughter "I Love You" pendant and was told that I...

B
                Nov 29, 2019

Danbury Mint — deceptive interactions

Synergy: *Source Code Auditing *Reversing *Threat Intelligence *Deobfuscation *CAPEC CATEGORY: Engage in...

Nov 01, 2019

Danbury Mint — a item that I nor my husband purchase

Hello Danbury mint has charged my husband for a purse that he did not even buy now they are trying to put hi...

Sep 19, 2019

Danbury Mint — I ordered a gold diamond key pendant

I ordered a gold diamond key pendant as a gift for my fiance, today 9/19/19 I was emailed by Danbury Mint...

Danbury Mintmy daughter, I love you to the moon and back, music box

I ordered one of these weeks ago, have never heard anything since, have bought items
                many times, if something is back ordered I always get a letter or email stating that.
                I've missed her birthday, is it going to come or not? I work during the week 7:30 to 6:00
                you keep pretty short customer service hours, and none on the weekend, crazy!

Mark Carmack
                619 Thornberry Dr.
                Evansville, IN 47710
                [protected]@aol.com

M
                  May 15, 2019

Danbury Mint — junk mail

This company has purchased mailing lists from several companies and sends lots of mail! In my case the...

Danbury Mintclasp broke on necklace bought this year for valentine's day.

On January 21, 2019, my husband bought a heart shaped necklace from you. He bought it thru paypal. Reference number 4496. I had it for about two weeks and the clasp broke on it. I cannot wear it like it is so I want to know what can you do for me. Could you repair it for me. It has both of our names on it. It cost $113.96 so it should have lasted longer than it did.
                  My husband name is Morris Monkus.

W
                    Feb 02, 2019

Danbury Mint — 12 rose ring

I purchased this ring in January online. However, I wasn't aware by reason of how it was advertised that it...

B

Danbury Mint — yearly ornament broken

Every year I buy my daughter the current yearly item, this year it was a German teddy bear. It seemed so...

Danbury Mint — postcard in the mail

We received a postcard in the mail on 11-7-18 addressed to my husband. The postcard has a heart together...