Bidz.comcompany logo

Bidz.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2 68 complaints
25 resolved 43 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

Bidz.com reviews & complaints

Bidz.com complaints 68

Bidz.com - kc brand new watch with genuine diamonds - certificate available. listing number: [protected] item number: [protected]

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Rezo Kiknavelidze. On 11/09/2018 01:15:53 PM I purchased KC Brand New Watch With Genuine Diamonds - Certificate Available for $101.00 (the total order amount $112.02) from bidz.com.

I never received the above item.

Instead I received the following message:

Dear Rezo,

We would like to express our sincere apologies for being unable to fulfill your order and send items you have purchased from us. Regretfully, BIDZ.COM has become a victim of fraud. Someone, one or several individuals, have attempted large amounts of charges using stolen credit cards. Total attempted fraud was in excess of $480, 000. As a consequence our credit card processor have frozen our account and, although it was later determined that we are not at all at fault for this «fraud» attack, absolutely all funds collected have been retained by our credit card processor. Also, due to their internal «risk factors», they decided to terminate their relationship with us and freeze all our moneys. What hurts most is that all these catastrophic events took place because of none of our faults. We are the victim, but system is punishing us worst of all notwithstanding. It is unfair but we cannot seem to find someone at the credit card processor that would listen and understand. Bureaucracy at it's worse.

We are truly sorry as we aren't able to issue the refund back to your card because, as mentioned above, our payment processor decided to terminate our account without warning and we no longer have access that is necessary to process any refunds. Therefore, we ask that you please contact your Credit Card Company or Bank and request a refund/dispute for your original payment. We will support you and provide any documentation you may need to receive your refund swiftly. We completely understand how frustrating this situation is for you and are here to fully support you!

Throughout the long history of our company we have never encountered such a predicament. We always pride ourselves at delivering purchased merchandise in record time and, frankly, were not ready for such set-back. We have let you, our loyal and valued customer, down and would like to offer our deep and sincere apologies. We are truly sorry you had to endure such inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Lindsey

Since then I have been trying to contact them multiple times in order to get either refund or some other help. But they never helped me and continue ignoring my messages.

Please, be so kind as to help me with this issue as soon as possible for me to either receive the purchased item or to get the refund.

Thanks a lot!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Best regards,

Rezo Kiknavelidze

Bidz.com - A diamond ring certificate of authentication

My name elias cherfan, from the province of alberta canada,

I have won a bid on a diamond ring from bids.com and paid for immediately, there web declared 7 days for the ring delivery and the certificate available at shipping, they got paid for the certificate of authentication.

After two month of contacting and e-mailing I finally received my ring, but since august 2018 until today the certificate has not bean mailed yet.

Several e-mails with sharon beil @ customer service and promise after promise so far no certificate, and finally she start ignoring me and not replying to my e-mails.

I appreciate any help, ph: [protected] e-mail, ([protected]@yahoo. Ca)

Update by Elias Cherfan
Feb 21, 2019

The worth customer service ever

omg same issue with me and this Sharon Biel, I ordered 2 versace jeans bags in Nov 2018, she kept saying that it will be delivered and that the items come from China, but then she stopped answering me and I've never received the items and was never refunded. I am trying to see who else I can contact about this. It's so infuriating.

P

Bidz.com - my items bought but not delivered

I have purchased three items that have not been delivered and I'm extremely pissed off I either want my money back not credit, items sent asap or I'll be taking this matter up with the appropriate departments. I have submitted many e-mails to this company and I did receive a few emails back saying they were working with the supplier but then nothing. I have spent a lot of money with this company and only been disappointed on these transactions.

Bidz.com - watches bid

After a month I emailed them requesting information for the shipment. 15 days after that they responded with a "sorry for the delay will be shipped soon". After another month, I sent a new mail, once...

Bidz.com - took my money but never sent the product

I bid on and won an auction for a bracelet on 7/29/18. I paid for the item the same day but never received the item. I contacted Bidz.com through email approx 6 times but only received one response...

Bidz.com - not receiving item paid for or credit or my money back

12/08/2017
Paid for a cross for my step daughter Birthday and never got listing # [protected]
Item # [protected] Order # [protected] emailed about 10 times back ordered even got the BBB involved they said with in 10 day's money would be back in account did not happen and to this day same old thing can not speak to any one Had Amanda first working on this and now its Dave

Bidz.com - bidz.com well rip you off

I made a purchase December 27.2017. Contacted bidz.com several times leading up to may about the status of my order. Every time a received a generic response stating that the supplier was back ordered and I would receive my order shortly. After submitting another complaint ticket (7 in total) I received a response claiming I needed to dispute the charges with my credit card company for a refund as I was not receiving my order as bidz.com was not doing business with that supplier any longer. My order was cancelled. I contacted my credit card company to find out it was past the 119 days they allow for a dispute. Bidz.com well no longer respond to my questions. I have lost $500 to bidz.com.
Please do not buy anything from bidz.com. If you do please be advised you well need to dispute your payment with your credit card company within 119 day.
Blatant Scam.

Bidz.com - order is not received, money is not returned

My order # [protected] created on: 03/13/2018 was not received, the money was not returned. the phone of the company does not work, the letters are not answered or only the robot answers. the problem of refunding money is not solved. unreliable advertising, certificates on the site, do not correspond to reality. many victims of these daring swindlers, I suggest that the victims unite and apply to state institutions for the protection of constitutional rights.

I have 4 outstanding Orders from Bidz.com in excess of $600.00. This money had been paid to Bidz.com and none of the 4 Orders has been fulfilled. I have contacted them numerous times and the answer is always the same. Someone named Amanda keeps saying two weeks at most for the turnaround. I have asked for my refund and they say they have exceeded the amount they are allowed to refund for that day. Wait two weeks. The orders were placed in October 2017. Is there any avenue that I can pursue in the USA to get my money back. They are a bunch of criminals. Highly recommend you stay clear of Bidz.com.

Bidz.com - order #s [protected] / [protected] / [protected]

My name is alicia naylor, I have just spent over an hour on your phone service trying to reach a bidz.com representative... This is unacceptable as this is my third email/attempt to contact bidz.com in as many weeks - without a response! I am pissed!!! As you can see in the last email I sent I had added every possible department provided by the bidz.com website to the email, and again with no response! If I do not hear back from a bidz.com representative by 12pm edt tomorrow april 12th, 2018 about the customer service issue stated in the previous emails (added below) I will be contacting the police and creating a report as well as will be looking into bring charges against bidz.com for stealing over $520 from me. I may be reached at [protected] or via email at [protected]@hotmail.com

From: alicia naylor
Sent: april 4, 2018 8:48 pm
To: [protected]@bidz.com; [protected]@bidz.com; [protected]@bidz.com; [protected]@bidz.com; [protected]@bidz.com; [protected]@bidz.com
Cc: alicia naylor
Subject: order numbers [protected] / [protected] / [protected]

Hello this is alicia naylor emailing again!!! Not only have I not been contacted today with a resolution to my customer service issue (which I had originally reported over two weeks ago!) but my orders still do not appear to have been sourced... This is ridiculous! I want this money back into my account immediately as I am livid! I have added all departments available on the bidz.com website in the hopes someone will finally fix this issue! Frankly I dont care which department gets me my money back but I expect this to lite a fire under someones [censor] in order to resolve this blatant disregard for customer support.

From: alicia naylor
Sent: march 30, 2018 12:10 pm
To: karl
Subject: order numbers [protected] / [protected] / [protected]

Order # total ordered date status tracking info
[protected] $124.63 02/26/2018 01:28:50 pm open
[protected] $137.62 02/11/2018 02:55:41 am open
[protected] $257.83 02/07/2018 12:17:07 am open

Hello my name is alicia naylor, I have three orders from february that still have not been processed... What is going on?? Why have my items not been sourced / shipped? This is the second time I have emailed as to this issue. I expect this issue will be resolved in one of two ways - a) the items that I ordered have been sourced and shipped to my address, or b) my money is returned into my bank account - I also expect this to be done by wednesday april 4th the latest and to be contacted with details of the resolution either via email or phone#[protected].

S

I propose to establish a judicial invitation to this fraudulent company and demand compensation for all those affected by its work

They use other people's money, they are criminals. I think that it is necessary to unite the injured / TATIANA - [email protected] /
The FBI, IC3. https://complaint.ic3.gov/ctf.aspx
Federal Trade Commission. http://www.ftc.gov/
Better Business Bureau. http://www.bbb.org/us/
Securities and Exchange Commission. http://www.sec.gov/
US Department of Commerce. http://www.commerce.gov

C
Apr 14, 2018

Alicia my name is Jackie and I am from Australia. I have also been done-over by Bidz. You are in America so you have more avenues open to you to source information and lodged complaints. You go girl as they are complete mongrels ripping people off. I have sent emails to the two top bods in Bidz not that is likely to do me much good any more than Customer Services has.

Bidz.com - payment not received

I have not received this order [protected] 12/05/17 which was ordered.03/01/18 sombody txt me messenger facebook my order [protected] has been submited for cancelation and allow 7-12 busines days for the refund to be issued back my payment. I have not there is still nothing. customer service no answer. I did not reciive the ring 12.05.17 that I ordered. I want to get my money back. money was taken off my credit card. my mail mihailova. [protected]@mail. ru. my nik - orakul.

K

Bidz.com - refund for cancelled order#[protected] k414

this order cancelled 12/11/2018 order #[protected] still waiting to receive money back on card only got two emails from Amanda M stating a time it will be refunded this timeliness has come and gone...

Bidz.com - order number [protected]

I have not received this order which was ordered 12/21/2017
Here is my email to them

Hello Amanda
I have not received this yet and we are in March. Almost 3 month. What is the stat?

On Feb 12, 2018 6:40 AM, "Pat Ul" wrote:
I am yet to receive order number [protected] order date of 12/21/17.
Why is this taking forever even thought it was to ship out in 5 to 7 days. Please let me know what is going on and how ur company intend to fix this. I did not get any correspondence from ur company on this. This is not the first time too. Not encouraging for me to want to continue doing business with u. I also cannot change password because the link don't work.
Please get back to me.
Patricia Egbo
Have a good day

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pat Ul
To: [protected]@bidz.com, "Amanda M.", [protected]@bidz.com, [protected]@bidz.com
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 11:40:30 -0400
Subject: Fwd: Article Feedback - Contact Us
I have called with no success to speak with customer service and have sent emails with no sucess to billing. I need this order canceled and my account refunded. It says the mail box is full.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Customer Service"
Date: Feb 12, 2018 6:30 AM
Subject: Article Feedback - Contact Us
To:
Cc:

Thank you for your message. Your ticket 160274 has been received outside of Bidz.com's normal business hours. Our normal operating hours are M - F: 8am to 5 pm PST. Your message will be answered by a member of our customer service team as soon as possible.

Bidz.com - I have purchased two items but, not able to reach bidz.com

I had a few bad experiences with Bidz.com earlier, I still bought two items from them and realized my email is still old one with them. So, I am trying to contact them but, no one answers phone. You will notice fishy once you call.

a. They will offer $100 conditional gift card and if we deny it, they hang up the call
b. After 15 minute wait time, it goes to voice message. I left a voice message and never received call back from them
c. I don't want to buy any items from them and don't suggest this website .
d. There is no option to cancel the transaction. Be aware of all these
e. [protected] and [protected] are customer service numbers. But, no one will answer

Bidz.com - slows delivery every week

You buy things and do not send anything. You can see the picture from when I bought them. Amanda's wife responds to emails only promises not this week but the other and so a whole month passed and nothing was sent to me.They deliberately postpone and do not send anything. Does not anyone sanction you for not spoil your users by buying things and nothing you send them what they bought from you.

Bidz.com - a purchase of a ring

I punched a ring on November 17 the money was taken from my bank account on that day I paid 29.99 for next day delivery and still have not received my ring I called about 15 times over the last 4 weeks and now am being told that I need to pay another 4.99 for shipping when I ask to speak to a supervisor Jonathan hung up this is the 5th time this has happened

D
Sep 27, 2017

Bidz.com - beware buyers

Don't deal with them. They are liars, who don't deliver stuff and never answer the phone calls. Bad treatment, bad service. Overall bad.
When I have an issue, I don't expect to get a stupid email with apologies. Your apologies can be put in a place where the sun doesn't shine. I really don't care. What I want from you are actions, real offers what to do and how to resolve the issue. If you can't resolve it, then don't waste my time and send my money back and go to hell. But if you don't want to say goodbye to the money, do anything for me to get finally satisfied. All you have done for me was useless and had nothing to do with resolution.

G
Aug 30, 2017

Bidz.com - customers beware!

Everything is poor. Quality, products, customer service and my own experience with them. Very poor. Every time you hear different things from them regarding your same problem. Can't have the only one option to resolve it. I didn't receive my order and they say I will get it within a week. after a week they say it will arrive tomorrow. That's for sure, I shouldn't be worried. Next day there's nothing, and they say another nonsense. Stupid and unprofessional...

Bidz.com - watches and jewel

After buying several watches from Bidz auctions, I was disappointed that several batteries were dead and in one case a winder was missing. I was advised by customer service that if the cost was inexpensive, in this case $13 was the charge as well as a$5 winder charge, and mail to them. After seven weeks when I did not get credited for these items, I had to argue that the conversation ever took place and that they never would have said that. They agreed to repay a portion Bidzs account .
Also sent was misrepresented. They told me I waited to long to let them know. I stated that I waited for my annual appraisal to be told that the ring and earrings I purchased were glass. On my second call I was asked to get an appraisal or statement from a geologist that stated that fact.
So far, have received several watches with batteries that have gone bad in under five months, or have other damages.l Not the site that it was many years ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your purchase with Bidz.com.

We are sorry to hear that your experience with the company was unfavorable and would like to extend our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Bidz stands behind its product and we are are always fast in taking care of any issues. We have made many improvements recently to increase our quality screening, pricing and shipping times.

We are always looking for new ways to improve our service and would like to hear more about your experience. Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] with your order details and expand on the difficulties you experienced with the purchase. You are also welcome to reach out to one of our friendly customer service specialist at +[protected].Monday - Friday 8am-5pm PST.

Sincerely,

J
May 30, 2016

Bidz.com - bad quality and slow delivery

I have won several items on Bidz and at first I was very excited about this website and wanted to get more stuff. So they sent me my items and I received a notification message that my products were shipped. I received only one item after two moths and the rest part is still missing! They have no information and every time I contact them they say that there is nothing they could do and ask me to be patient. And the other stressful thing is that my item looks nothing like picture, just a cheap made in China copy of what was shown on the pictures! So I guess the rest will be the same garbage quality! Stay far away from this scam!

S
May 13, 2016

Bidz.com - bad experience

I have ordered over 5 months ago and never received anything! Every time I contact customer service they give me empty promises and keep saying that my order is on its way. They are obviously lying and I bet they never shipped anything. Just took my money and now they're trying to make a fool out of me! Asked for a refund numerous times and they refused. Do not order from Bidz!

i have ordered a dozen items and have not received any at this time. i try calling the number listed and cannot get through. months have past without receiving any of the items.

1 2 3 4