The Kroger Co.check accept problems!

I went to Kroger Store in my community and for the second time my check was denied. I check with my bank to what was wrong with my checking account and was told I had more than enough to cash a check for my purchase.

Last night I needed to buy food for my sick son and again my check was denied. The register stated Invalid check. After much discussion with the manager it was told to me my checks had the check number in the beginning of my checks instead of the end where the routing number and account number is. I have written thousands of checks to many companies and never had this problem. I ask them to see if any check may have been returned that I didn't know about and they said no checks had been returned. This is the second time this happened to me and it is most embarrassing. I had a basket full of groceries and left it right there for them to put back.

• Updated by Rita Kitchens · Apr 10, 2020

Very unsatisfied

• Updated by Rita Kitchens · Apr 10, 2020

The cashier was on her phone texting the whole time she was checking out customers and very rude when I ask her a question she ignored me

• Updated by Elna Armstrong · Jul 25, 2018

I am still waiting on a phone call

• Updated by Pjjoptime · Jun 13, 2018

What is it?

• Updated by STONETOWN303 · Apr 09, 2018

this is the bag

Comments

• Updated by Amanda Cockcroft · Mar 12, 2018

No updates!

• Updated by Diane Carmony · Jul 30, 2017

The donuts did not taste fresh and they tasted greasy. I would like a refund please.

• Ri
    Rita Kitchens Apr 18, 2020

Well the cashier the name tag her name was Juliana Gomez the was rude to me and all of the customers in front of me and wash on her phone text or something she would answer my question when ask I am be dissatisfied with the service

• Na
    Nancy jane Mar 07, 2020

I bought the Kroger brand crock pot liners. When I went to use one just it was defective. It appears that the liners were sealed in the middle of the bad instead of the top. All four of the liners were sealed in the same place. I have never had any problems with the other liners I have purchased
    Thank you.

• Lo
    Louie Jones Nov 09, 2019

I have been purchasing the Kroger Deluxe Cookies and Cream for a very long time and the last 10 cartons that I have gotten have not had more than 2 cookies in the entire carton. Please check on this problem and have it corrected.
    Thanks

• Kr
    krd055 Oct 20, 2019

Why can't their be more help at the deli. Only one to 2 people work at a time and they move so slow and are very rude this is daytime between 11am and 230 pm most days. Also for 3 weeks now there is not been 1 can of spinach on the shelves. really need this.

• La
    Larry draper Oct 07, 2019

Can youmakethis anymore difficult just to see if Im wasting time

• Pa
    Pandella Aug 22, 2019

Dairy Dept. Is a mess . Cooler looks Awfully. Product is all over the cooler floor. Many partially worked palets can be scene from the dairy doors. Large amount of holes in the department. No urgency to get them filled.

• Bl
    Blood bag Aug 05, 2019

I still have the Bloody bag the cashier handed me as I completed my transaction. Please reveal to the community the incident that took place 10.11.18. MABLETON, GA

• Ap
    Apalmer2 Aug 04, 2019

Money services Wait time exceeds 20 min. While customers patiently awaits in line. No apology or additional member to assist problem solve. It would be greatly appreciated if someone would address this issue so dedicated customers feel not only respected but, appreciated.

• Md
    Mdgillispie Jul 10, 2019

Here is the original Facebook post. Please read, and share.

You may have to copy the link in order to view.

I will NEVER step foot in a Kroger store again. This incident had be in tears. Such discrimination and pre-judgment. They need to be held accountable.

Anna M Padgett Jun 23, 2019

Hi Kroger Company:
    To it May Concern I when to City Market after a came home I found one bag in the boxs of 14 what happen to the 13 of them. Can you help please with this proublem .
    My Name is Anna Padgett, address is 3210 Downey Circle West, Clifton, CO phone Number [protected] fill free to write back or call me thanks again
    Anna Padgett

• Pr
    Prissy13 Jun 16, 2019

On June 7th 2019 I went to purchase ground beef at Kroger on Madison St Clarksville Tn and I found a pack of grey ground beef. This isnt safe . Its already hot and humid here and the meat looked bad and could cause somebody to fall ill. I will continue to purchase meat at Kroger, I hope this was an isolated incident.

• Aa
    AAnonymous Jun 12, 2019

Management doesn't seem to care about anybody they don't care about their customers they don't care about their employees nobody does anything to resolve anything it's pretty sad they had a whole bunch of great employees and they all left due to poor management because I don't know how to treat their employees nor the customers

• Am
    Amy Werkley Jun 10, 2019

This is ridiculous I'm here again and we are standing in line 5-6 deep on a Tuesday night at 8:20 pm. Only 2 cashiers and even the self check outs are even longer . This is poor service . Before this never use to happen. I would shop at Kroger's because we didn't have long lines . This is so disappointing . This has continued to happen

• To
    Tom Litchhult Jun 10, 2019

Store at Veterans & Bammel N Houston loading docks still disgusting mess!!

Health Hazard. I will call Health Dept id this is not addressed.

Trash, refuse, water, paper, boxes all forms of garbage. Breeding ground fir disease.

Management doesn't seem to care.

Second report to you, do you care??

• Be
    Betty H. Cyrus Jun 01, 2019

we were at kroger timberlake store lynchburg.virginia to get gas today may 24. 2019 i showed the cashier our identification number he said we only had enough points for ten cents off i know we had enough points for twenty or maybe thirty cents off i don't know what went wrong we were totally disaapointed in this transaction thank you

• Tu
    tunderhill May 08, 2019

Kroger for some reason feels the need to provide special parking for expectant mothers and customers with small children.

Kroger needs to remove the special parking spaces.

I see no reason for special parking just because a customer brings their kid to the grocery store. I ignore these signs and will park there regardless.

Jane Corry McCoy May 05, 2019

We found what looks like a part of a roach and a roach leg in one fillet package . What do you think would make this better? We still have the package. How could something this blatant get by quality control ? We are so disappointed that it is a Kroger product. Sell by date: Mar 24 20 S/N. 69653

• Do
    donna puls May 05, 2019

I shop at Kroger, 5965 hoover road, grove city, ohio and the water refill machine has been "out of service" for weeks now. Will it ever be repaired ?

Chriss Sendejas Apr 27, 2019

I have gotten gas there since it opened .always use my debit card.I got 30$worth of gas and they took 97$out of my acct.this us Friday and they took my money for no reason..I'm a good customer of the store and gas pumps.I will not shop there anymore nor will my 5 family members..Galveston Texas store. [email protected]/20/19..

• Ze
    Zeke Haversham Apr 27, 2019

I love Mi Elote salsa and you have taken off the shelves. That is highly disappointing. Perhaps if you would market it with the other salsas instead of in the health food section it would have gotten the credit it deserves.

PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!!

• Qu
    quigley23 Feb 25, 2019

Customer Service is appalling. Was not provided my 4x fuel points after purchase.

I have attached my full email string as a photo detailing my experience with customer service.

• Wa
    Walker93 Feb 11, 2019

Why do Previously employed pharmacy tech's or part tiime w/ IT experience have access to patient records Outside the pharmacy. The part-time tech's that went to other pharmacies jobs Look up coworker pharmacy records and talk about coworkers medications. Or someone that still works there is giving patient information out. Columbia, Pulaski area.

• Je
    Jerry Ziegler Jan 22, 2019

Hello Kroger, please change your Kroger brand French onion chip dip back to it's original recipe. You have change the way you make it and it's not as good. The funny thing is I've had several people I know say the same thing. So please change the recipe back to the original way you have always made it. Thanks Jerry Ziegler

• To
    toasters Dec 11, 2018

went to hebron store good fri. was told by lady toasters did not come in was good for 5 days back on sun. was told only offered on fri. so wee are not rain checking this item heard add on radio of cyber mon. site but could not find on line

• Er
    Erin Smiley Mills Nov 14, 2018

I bought a package of pepper jack smokies on November 9 and today, November 10 my son cooked them and while eating found two bones (hard as bone substance) in a sausage. There should not be any bones in any type of sausage, hot dog or smokies. I've waisted my money and can't eat any more smokies for a fear there might be more.

• Tr
    Tracey M. Wanninger Nov 14, 2018

Bought blackberries on 11/6/2016, open both packages up on 11/7/2016 and we're moldy, this is disguisting

James Aanson Clark Nov 13, 2018

Found nasty lettuce and what appears to be a dead worm of some sort in my chef salad today. I've complained in the past about the Caesar salad and got nowhere so I figured I would try a chef salad. Done with salads at Kroger. Was on hold for so long that I hung up and posted here.

• Jr
    JRLkroger Nov 13, 2018

I had bought simple truth organic eggs all year and The eggs have become so small and they still say large eggs on the box. So no more will I buy these small eggs again. It is a lie to sale small eggs an say that they are large. that is a lie to all the consumers out there.
    Jim

Charlie Sommers Nov 13, 2018

The problem I have with this product is shared by everyone I have talked to. There is simply too much water in the rather flimsy bottle which makes it practically impossible to get the top off without spilling water on yourself. Put just a half ounce or so less water in each bottle and the problem will be solved.

• St
    Steffanie Krelovich Sorenson Nov 13, 2018

my vacation pay and sick pay have been refused because of policy changes not posted in advance to the change in policy

Martin Mangleman Nov 12, 2018

Since late November 2016 I noticed you aren't keeping stocked a particular bread. I spoke to more than 2 managers and was assured they would 'look into it' and call me 'when it is in'. Obviously this is not the case! The product is 'Alpine Valley Multi Grain Omega 3 bread' The store is: 1745 Morse Rd. Columbus, Ohio [protected]

• Gi
    Girlymctx Nov 12, 2018

I was just inside your Krogers in Forney, Texas. Someone overfilled a leaf blower inside one of your warehouses and has caused caustic fumes to overwhelm the pharmacy area. I had to leave the store. It makes me scared for the health of your employees who must stay inside and get sick!

Joel Williams Nov 05, 2018

Worked at Juneau AK Fred's for 12 yrs before Kroger took it over and I speak for many that I know our store director would not tolerated the filth the parking lot has become

• Ji
    Jim Henson Nov 05, 2018

an employee ..jer ryan.store 705.east peoria has harrassed me for the last time..i have shopped this store for 15 years...because of him i will b no longer shop this store after 15 years..this is the 4th an last time...i love this store and most in ...jamie is the manager she is great...but this guy gets away with murder

• Fl
    Flavia Peck Oct 31, 2018

Many products that have yellow sales tags are not really on sale. I paid much more than I expected because the products I bought rang up at regular price like Tostitos Salsa con queso, Danimals smoothies and Mrs Baird's wheat bread. I had this problem with Kroger before, but not to this extent.

• Ba
    Barbarabrewer Oct 23, 2018

Mngr wanda and her asst. Rudest ever...did as they asked was basically called a liar and refused to do refund with reciept and barcodes after we dug in garbage to retrieve as she demanded.

• Di
    Diane Carmony Oct 22, 2018

I bought the donuts on 7/29/17 and the expiration date is 7/31/17. The donuts were not fresh and they tasted greasy. I would return them to the Glenway store, but I'm not going out today. I paid $3.99 for them and I would like a refund for them please.

• Wa
    Wallywest Oct 22, 2018

For the past 3 weeks the fuel centers credit and debit machine has been.i only carry a card on me now I have not been able to get has from this location because of it I would like it fixed

• Fl
    Flrence Oct 21, 2018

I have been putting appreciates in since 2002 and get lied she said she never see them which was a lie

• Us
    User1984 Oct 21, 2018

Been going to same krogers for 20 years but over past 2 years shelves are never full the management never helpful.for the first time thinking about going else were not just me alot of friends and family tired of going in and prouduct not there