The Kroger Co.check accept problems!

I went to Kroger Store in my community and for the second time my check was denied. I check with my bank to what was wrong with my checking account and was told I had more than enough to cash a check for my purchase.

Last night I needed to buy food for my sick son and again my check was denied. The register stated Invalid check. After much discussion with the manager it was told to me my checks had the check number in the beginning of my checks instead of the end where the routing number and account number is. I have written thousands of checks to many companies and never had this problem. I ask them to see if any check may have been returned that I didn't know about and they said no checks had been returned. This is the second time this happened to me and it is most embarrassing. I had a basket full of groceries and left it right there for them to put back.

• Updated by Diane Carmony · Jul 30, 2017

The donuts did not taste fresh and they tasted greasy. I would like a refund please.

• Updated by Amanda Cockcroft · Mar 12, 2018

No updates!

• Updated by STONETOWN303 · Apr 09, 2018

this is the bag

• Updated by Pjjoptime · Jun 13, 2018

What is it?

• Updated by Elna Armstrong · Jul 25, 2018

I am still waiting on a phone call

• Ni
    Nick Ralston Mar 05, 2007

The people at that Kroger must have been idiots. I was a front end manager at kroger and when the invalid check type pops up the supervisor is support to verify its a real check then override it.

• El
    Elna Armstrong Aug 14, 2018

My son was stabbed right in front of your store. One your employees called me stating they had video footage and never answered the phone again. I spoke with the Investigating officer and your employees said they did not know how to work the video cameras. I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO INVITE THE MEDIA TO HELP ME RESOLVE THIS ISSUE. This is really sad.

• De
    Debra Denise Aug 14, 2018

Hello, My Money Order was Stolen and the Theft took it to Kroger's in Viskburg, Ms. Kroger's refunded this Money order that was written on and signed by me to someone who didn't match my name or the company i wrote it out to. Can someone call me at6019548817. Now Kroger's day they don't have a Record of this.

• Pe
    Peggy winkkel Aug 15, 2018

Their number is 1 866 594 3644
    I was disconnected during the transfer of my number 720 313 2607
    I can't call on either phone
    I have the minutes card of $25 now can't use

When I dial...recording says can't validate my phone...message 5...whatever that means!!!
    Can u help me?

• Kr
    krogersucks Aug 15, 2018

krogers on alex-bell dayton ohio. horrible service. bagged my own groceries yesterday, that i didn't mind. it was ythe way i was treated when I returned the next day. Employees act like there more important than the customers. Done shopping there.

• Bo
    Bonafide54 Aug 15, 2018

Disrepectful customer service representatives. When I went it was low staffed and busy. They need to be more organized and it would be nice if there where more customer service representatives so busy people like myself can go in and get out with no bs.

• Sh
    Sheilawhitehead Aug 15, 2018

Cashier was eating while touching my food and checking me out. That's so gross first. Then she's always very rude each time I go in

• Cd
    cdmcca Aug 15, 2018

Ketchup for sale was not available and no rain checks were issued. This was a sale item and was misleading as none were available. I need to shop at Walmart or target where they honor their sale products.

• Cf
    CFelczak Aug 15, 2018

I went into your store in New Baltimore MI on 23 mile and a worker in your produce department was wearing a turbin, I am offended and i will not be shopping at Krogers anymore. I know Krogers has a dress code, what happened?

ps. clean up the store, its dirty.

• Ka
    Karenher Aug 20, 2018

Ohhh my gosh!! can't belive it. Did not notice, the cashier or the sacker put milk that some one had or brought back in my car .. I got home and milk is all in my car...I'm mad

Marcodeemedina Aug 20, 2018

Spend thousands of dollars at Kroger/Gets and we got this mess.

• Sn
    Snorman3 Aug 20, 2018

I have not shoped at target for many years
    Because they are against hunting if
    Kroger merges together my whole family will not shop at kroger anylonger we are talking about 60 adults and im sure there alot more huntong family's that thinks the same way. Sincerely ss

• Le
    Lesbitronic Aug 20, 2018

For starters I work in a pharmacy! You either need more help or better customer service! I've never been told that 45 min wait on a pecription! Seizure medication really. I will never be back at this location.

• Bi
    Bill soller Aug 20, 2018

The store at both Westerville ohio Schrock road and Sunbury road do not have lanes open after 10 PM. We were backed up 15 people and I had a very large cart and I had to go through the self checkout. The employees couldn't do anything about it. Need lanes open at night!

• Hu
    Hugh Edmiston Aug 20, 2018

there is something gritty in the peanut butter like sand

• Te
    Teresa1122 Aug 20, 2018

Sliced much rooms...white...9200 6869 2470 9500 0099...sick as a dog...I know it was mushrooms as it was all I ate...I'm hoping it goes away...trying to treat at home...praying its not food poisoning...or other...8oz...but its next day and still feel pretty bad...I have container..it came in in case I have go to hospital...mshrm what SLC vit d rpc

• Vo
    Volk1782 Aug 20, 2018

Weighing both of these pints that are "16 oz", one was 9.72 and one was 9.65! Someone tell me how they say a pint and don't even give 10 oz, and that was including the container! Cheap. False product advertisement and I will be reporting them. Being scammed out of your money attempting to do better with the planet and your body is a shame.

• Wi
    William S Beck Aug 20, 2018

Twice I have been to the bank to stop payment to Flashlights Unlimited in St Petersburg . I have the Survey in question. Is this a Kroger survey or a scam? I have this mail saved if you want to look at it!

• Am
    Amanda Cockcroft Aug 20, 2018

We came in on saturday and spent $400 and not 1 coupon printed out for us. Please tell me how you spend $400 and not get nothing. We rely on them to feed our family. We shop at our kroger ALL the time!!! I called coorperate and they were no help. Told me to call our local kroger and then they say they cant help. HELP HELP HELP!!!

• Le
    Lets Getit Aug 21, 2018

It makes sick to my to stomach that I've been spending thousands a mount at Kroger to move near the 1 on little creek in Norfolk Virginia and have to deal with this me and my girl friend consistent racial profiling

• Da
    Danielle Crowe Aug 21, 2018

I wish the store in Shelbyville would stop moving their product around constantly. I never can find any because of this and I talked to many people in the community and they are just as disgusted.

• Ki
    Kim1070 Aug 21, 2018

I purchased 2 cases of coke at Kroger and they were damage when I opened the box. Here is example of some of the cans. Just wanted you to be aware of.

Kim

• Am
    Amy Fee Aug 21, 2018

Florence, Ky on Mall Road. Workers in store working click list block aisles with cart, as I patiently wait, then move sarcastically saying "you're welcome", like they're doing a favor

Customer service desk messed up my Western Union transaction during an urgent matter. The associate said he wasn't perfect and world didn't revolve around me..hmmm

• St
    STONETOWN303 Aug 21, 2018

!!!what is this crap ; found this odd object in my bag of honey nut toasted oats cereal bag!!!

• Em
    Emily1955 Aug 28, 2018

Store manager Blanca is rude and Doesnt know how to treat people.Won't be shopping there anymore.Manager is always Yelling at Employees and making my shopping visit very unpleasant.Hope this problem gets resolved. I really enjoyed shopping there since I only live 5 minutes away. But the store manager is not very friendly at all.Thank you,

• Co
    colleen uhlmann Aug 28, 2018

I bought your 3# hamburger and, after cooking it, only to find over 1 1/2 cup of water in it...many of my family shops your stores
    but think we won, t be buying much meat in krogers any more
    I think this is a big problem for us...….we buy lots of meat, but well think again if Krogers is the place for us

colleen Uhlmann
    [email protected]

• Dh
    dhg2010 Aug 28, 2018

The product said it was scoopable but it turned to mud when the cat used it and it would not scoop. I would like a refund. I paid about $8.00 for a 20lb container. I purchased it the beginning of February 2018.

• Sd
    Sdaniel83 Aug 28, 2018

First, she would not allow a customer ahead of me to purchase tobacco with a Picture ID. Then wouldn't allow me to purchase anything because I offered to by it with my drinks and the tobacco items I purchase on a regular basis. She had a attitude when I walked up. This happened between 5:00-5:15 pm.

• Hm
    hmfulk Aug 29, 2018

We always carry two additional items to the register to make sure we hit the proper quantity. We have the checkout people take the 2 items off if not needed and restock. Kroger should make it buy 6 or more and we won't have them restock those items we will just purchase.

• Fr
    Frankiem! Sep 01, 2018

Why would krogers have 4 and 5 participating items in the same week? Is it to confuse the older shoppers or just everyone? I am about ready to take my business elsewhere. Please stop this practice!!! Its hard enough to keep it straight when your just doing 5 items. Why would you do this???

• Ro
    Rokia Sep 02, 2018

I bought pineapple from Kroger couple times, In every time I found it spoiled and rotten

• Je
    Jeremiah Ben-Adonai Sep 02, 2018

I work in a non kosher department and my boss won't transfer me out until they find a replacement. Meanwhile, I'm in sheer and utter misery and no one seems to care. I'm Jewish and even the customers treat me like poop.

• Fm
    f.mill902 Sep 03, 2018

Employee named Chris over at Store number 365 had the nerve to stop me from redeeming a bottle slip. It was from another store, then I went to different Kroger to redeem slip (not the one it came from) and they went ahead and gave me the small bit of change. To think he went out of his way while customers needed assistance is appalling.

• De
    DeborahLowe Sep 03, 2018

Very disorganized. They need more help at this Kroger pharmacy. 12611 Taylorsville Road, Louisville KY.
    My husband had a prescription sent to the Stonybrook pharmacy.

The techs are inexperienced! They did not know how to transfer this prescription to the Kroger pharmacy address listed above.

• Ca
    Caroline Crawford Sep 05, 2018

Pumps have been out of service for over week. No receipt printing at pumps. Garbage lying around. Called corporate customer service and have been holding for 15 minutes. Saying service reps are busy. Yeah clearly slot of people are complaining!

• Ta
    Takeishia Mosby Sep 05, 2018

While pouring my cereal there were something in them and I can't tell what it was.. That's kind of irritating to pour something into your bowl and it something in it... If not paying attention I would have eaten it... I took pictures of everything... To show if needed

Jarrod Ledterman Sep 05, 2018

The bag purchased was less than half full! We didn't want to purchase air, that's free. This is terrible. What a scam.

I'm now adding words to make this 350 words long. But seriously, this is ridiculous. It's barely any product in the bag. If you do not resolve this issue you have lost a customer for LIFE. Safeway is right around the corner!

• Ke
    Keith Albee Sep 10, 2018

Since you decided to discontinue your discounts for seniors on your Kroger brands then maybe a boycott of your stores by seniors would be appropriate! Walmart, Aldi and other discount stores are available a very short distance from my neighborhood Kroger. Does not seem like a smart business decision!

• Ta
    Taylor7710 Sep 10, 2018

I would like to see ads in the store or in my mail that have ALL of the buy 4 save $4 in it ! Thank you

• Za
    Zahdailyn Sep 10, 2018

Went to kroger on 360 Fm 1960 west the phone number is 2813976633 i opened up the pack of rice cakes they have 7 in a pack individually rapped i got to the fourth one and seen hair.