The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved The Kroger Co. — check accept problems!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I went to Kroger Store in my community and for the second time my check was denied. I check with my bank to what was wrong with my checking account and was told I had more than enough to cash a check for my purchase.
Last night I needed to buy food for my sick son and again my check was denied. The register stated Invalid check. After much discussion with the manager it was told to me my checks had the check number in the beginning of my checks instead of the end where the routing number and account number is. I have written thousands of checks to many companies and never had this problem. I ask them to see if any check may have been returned that I didn't know about and they said no checks had been returned. This is the second time this happened to me and it is most embarrassing. I had a basket full of groceries and left it right there for them to put back.
More The Kroger Co. Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy
- Kroger - fired unjustly
- Kroger - employee complaint
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service!
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers
- Kroger - Lisa sparrow
- Kroger - 24 oz country oven 12 grain bread
- Kroger - manager
- Kroger Grocery Store - products not ringing up on sale, no one on the floor to help, and occasionally rotten vegetables and fruits
- Kroger - remodeling of this store