Air India Express Logo

Air India Express

Having problems with Air India Express?

Air India Express Customer Service Contacts

+91 444 001 3001 (Customer Service)
+91 442 430 1930 (Customer Service)
+971 37 664 789 (Al-Ain, UAE)
+91 183 250 0080 (Amritsar, India)
+971 26 313 789 (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
+973 17 220 787 (Bahrain)
+91 172 262 4942 (Chandigarh, India)
+91 442 345 3366 (Chennai, India)
+966 138 823 480 (Dammam, Saudi Arabia)
+91 998 270 5921 (Delhi, India)
+880 29 348 691 (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
+974 44 418 423 (Doha, Qatar)
+971 42 079 444 (Dubai, UAE)
+91 141 274 4839 (Jaipur, India)
+91 484 261 0110 (Kochi, India)
+91 332 211 6944 (Kolkata, India)
+91 495 276 0710 (Kozhikode, India)
+91 522 402 6292 (Lucknow, India)
+91 824 245 0673 (Mangalore, India)
+91 222 279 6666 (Mumbai, India)
+968 24 762 141 (Muscat, Oman)
+91 202 605 7002 (Pune, India)
+971 72 221 789 (Ras-Al-Khaimah, UAE)
+966 114 786 409 (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
+971 65 970 303 (Sharjah, UAE)
+65 62 214 909 (Singapore)
+91 431 248 0288 (Trichy, India)
+91 471 250 0008 (Trivandrum, India)
+91 542 262 2090 (Varanasi, India)
Gandhi Square, D.H. Road
Kochi
India - 682016
Registered Office
Air - India Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400 021, India

Al-Ain, UAE
Ground floor, Al Niyadi building, Salahudeen Al Ayyuvi Street № 116, Near Sheikha Salama Masjid, Toen Centre, Al-Ain, P.O. Box 23236

Amritsar, India
Pal Plaza Building, 1st Floor, Sco 32, Shopping Centre, Ranjit Avenue, B-Block, Amritsar

Abu Dhabi, UAE
Ground floor, Khalifa Al Suweidi building, opposite AI Manhal Palace, Airport road, Abu Dhabi. P.O. Box 6245

Bahrain
Air India, P.O.Box 45, C/0. M/s. Yusuf Bin Ahmed, Kanoo Commercial Bldg, Phase II 4th flr, Manama, Bahrain (AI GSA)

Chandigarh, India
SCO 162-164, Sector 34A, Chandigarh

Chennai, India
№ 19 Rukmini Lakshmi Pathi Salai, Egmore, Chennai 600 008

Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Airline Centre, Next to SABB HQ, King Abdul Aziz Road, P.O. Box 298 - Al-Khobar 31952, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Delhi, India
Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi

Dhaka, Bangladesh
Mrs Leena Vineeth, Country Manager, Ruposhi Bangla Hotel, Annex Building, 1 (2nd floor) 1, Minto Road, Dhaka - 1000

Doha, Qatar
P.O. Box: 3446, Building № 17, Zone 24, Street № 840, Ebn Seena Street, Al Muntazah Area, Doha, Qatar

Dubai, UAE
Reservation Office, Near Salah Al Din Metro Station, Fish Round about, Deira, Dubai

Jaipur, India
Nehru Place, Tonk Road, Jaipur, 302015

Kolkata, India
Air Lines House 39, C R Avenue, Kolkata - 700 012

Kozhikode, India
Eroth Centre, Bank Road, Calicut - 673001

Lucknow, India
Air India office 9, Aameen Complex, Rani Laxmi Bai Marg, Near Gemmni Hotel, Hazratganj, Lucknow-226001

Mangalore, India

39/B, Wellesley Road. Ambedkar Road, opp.R.T.O, near Sangam Bridge, Pune-411001

Ras-Al-Khaimah, UAE
Ground Floor, Sheikh Sultan Building, Oman Road, Al Nakheel, Ras Al Khaimah

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Air India C/o YBA Kanoo, Kanoo Tower, King Abdulaziz Plaza, Near Hotel Crowne Plaza, P.O. Box-753. Riyadh 11421

Sharjah, UAE
Ground Floor, Al Arouba Street, P.O.Box: 1477, Rollah, Sharjah, UAE

Singapore
3, Coleman Street, № 03-07/08, Peninsula Shopping Centre, Singapore 179804

Trivandrum, India
Air India Building, Museum Road, Vellayambalam, Trivandrum-695033

Trichy, India
№ 4a Amalorpavi complex, Dindigul Main Road, Opp. to National College, Trichy-62001

Varanasi, India
Airlines Bhavan, 72, Yadunath Marg, Cantt., Varanasi-221002

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Air India Express Customer Service. Initial Air India Express complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Air India Express above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Air India Express. Discuss the issues you have had with Air India Express and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Air India Express Complaints & Reviews

Air India ExpressNo refund

PNR no STPQFQ
ticketing date 23 feb 2020.
cancelled date 05 March 2020
reason for cancellation: Pandemic situation and travel ban
No money was refunded. Sent more than 40 mails to customer care nodal dept. all possible source.
communication : said its cancelled and refunded
bank statement shown no sign of refund amount

Air India ExpressPayment not received

Dear Sir,
    I am Nasimudeen Muhammed Kunju, I cancel my tickets on 15th April 2020, last three month I am chasing for refund of my money. Itinerary YGWDGZ COK to DMM. refunded amount 9, 203.18/ — , still I didn't receive my refund money, please do the needful ASAP. Please find the attached refunded reference and my purchased bank details. Anticipating your kind support.

Payment not received
    Payment not received

• Pr
        Pradeep Kumar R Oct 07, 2020

Any luck for you?. My refund is pending since 6months. I got a clear refund confirmation from airlines but don't know last 6months they are still learning how to transfer the money back to customer account??!!

Air India Expressrefund

I am totaly unhappy with response from Air India express that they failed to make or adjust refund to the credit card.
      I have canceled my itinerary from kozhikode to abudhabi on 03/08/2019 with PNR LKDCKQ
      on this I supposed to get UAE Dhs 377.88, untill now they not adjusted in spite of of sending couple of emails to both finance dpt&c.support, but no use.
      Kindly address this issue at the earliest.
      Prajosh Thattaravalappil
      Abu Dhabi
      [protected]

Air India Expressreg refund for the cancelled ticket was not received

Hi Sir,

I booked the 3X flight tickets during beginning September and some uncertain condition i cancelled the tickets. The PNR numbers are below
        1. VMKPGT
        2.DCDGJU
        3.UURHIB
        until now the refund amount was not received, even i send 3 emails as per customer service advice to Finance @airindiaexpress.in, but the result is no one responding the mails.

could you please check and revert
        Thanks and regards
        Mohd.Ismail
        +[protected]
        [protected]@gmail.com

Air India Expressthere was no notification for flight delay

I would like to raise complaint that there was no notification on flight delay from Trichy to Dubai IX 611 on 19-oct-2019. I haven't received either email or sms. I could have plan to reach airport according to new departure time. This is ridiculous service from air India express. If you look your past history most of time there is delay. Especially I had experience more with air lines. Even there was no update at airport website on departure.
          Request to improve your services. Hope we will expect good service in future or to switch with other country would be good option since they are maintaining their ETD / ETA.

Thanks

Sabeer Ahamed

there was no notification for flight delay

Air India Expressrefund for unconfirmed booking not yet received e ticket, # scanfx ebnet

Dear Sir /Madam

i booked ticket from Muscat to Triruvanandapuram

my transaction completed but i did not receive eticket
            Your card ******2629 was used for OMR 151.610 at AIR INDIA CHARTERS LTD on
            26/09/2019 12:56:07.
            Limit now available for use is OMR 123.637.
            Please check and let me reply
            Passanger name : Priya Jeevadasan
            Travel date 28-08-2019
            return date :02-10-2019

i complaint customer support email, They replied will forward to finance team for check.. after that i am not get any reply. i tried to contact Support team By phone emails, Please help me to revert my Amount 151.610 OMR to my Account.

Thanks
            Regards
            Jeeva

Oct 05, 2019

Air India Express — broken luggage

We travelled from Dubai to Mumbai this month and when we received our luggage from the belt it came cracked...

Oct 01, 2019

Air India Express — amount debited without ticket booking.

Myself Sharath Kumar, tried to book ticket from Kuwait to Mangaluru. But unfortunately ticket was not booked...

Air India Expressticket refund

My name is santhosh and I had booked ticket (PNR TQETMA) for my family of three person from Mangalore to Muscat dated 20th Aug, due to some reason I had to cancel the booked tickets on 23rd August ( Cancellation ticket attached). Air india express was suppose to refund my balance amount of Rs27000+ with in 10 working days and even after 33 days their is no refund from your end, due to which I have to bear the financial burden as I had booked tickets from my credit card. I am continuously calling up customer support & sending emails to your finance department there is response.

Who is going to take responsibility for financial burden due to delay in ticket refund and mental agony that v have to go each time to get our hard earned money.

Aug 31, 2019

Air India Express — handbag inside wallet inside money missing

I would like make a complaint for your airport staff Last Thursday me and family travelled kannur to Riyadh...

Air India Expressair ticket booking via, online portal was unsuccessful payment not received

Hello sir/madam,

Last night, I was doing air ticket booking via online portal with airindia Express. After the payment done using my credit card, the system was telling there is error, asking me to try booking again. At the same time, I got message from my bank that the transaction was successful. As checked with my bank, they say the transaction is pending with Airindia Express side. Please note the transaction authentication number 334619. Kindly reverse the payment back to my bank. Waiting for your action and also your prompt reply.

Thank you.

Manoharapandian Muniyandi
                Floor 41, ubora tower, business bay, Dubai.
                United Arab Emirates
                Mobile: [protected]
                Email: manohar.[protected]@gmail.com

Air India Expressticket booking refund

Dear Sir/Madam,

I had booked an online ticket from Kochi to Dubai through Air India Express official sight and i had cancel the same ticket on 9th of August 2019.

As of now i haven't received any refund yet, so request you to kindly look into the matter at the earliest possible.

Attaching the copy herewith
                  Reference :- NPUQYA

Best Regards
                  Deepak

Aug 22, 2019

Air India Express — non delivery - inflight pre-booked meal

I had a reservation MCT-IXE-MCT; PNRWBBWUK; booking ID:NN2916241448524; On my return flight on 20th august...

Air India Expressflight delayed and no accommodation and compensation received

I took ticket in IX350 on 2nd Aug 2019 from muscat international airport to kozhicode international airport time 2.45 am. They announced the flight may delay 9.40 am. That is around 7 hours. They didn't provide me accommodation and compensation.
                    Since it is a serious fault from the airline service I request to get me the compensat
                    My boarding no 59

flight delayed and no accommodation and compensation received

Air India Expressdelay in flight

This email is with regarding to the Delay of our Flights where we travelled on 27th June 2019. Attached is the actual initial flight ticket details for your glance.
                      It has been a very short Vacation trip to India for my Family and it's the first trip from Abu Dhabi Airport in my last 20 years of Travel from Country's like Maldives and UAE. During any short trip every hour and Day counts and due to the delay of flight from Abu Dhabi to Delhi, we lost the connection flight from Delhi to Chennai and so we lost and rebooked the Train Ticket from Tirupathi to Vizianagaram and the Darshan to LORD BALAJI at Tirupathi.

Even the Ground staff has offered us the Room and Food Facilities, we have lost our valuable time and below are the points I need to highlight for my claim.

• I made by booking from Clear trip on 19th June 2019 from my UAE Credit Card.
                      • Total Pax is 2 adults and 1 child
                      • As I travelled from Dubai to Abu dhabi with luggage's and Family I opted them to offer me alternative flights at Airport, but they mentioned that we cannot and for the connection flights as well I need to talk at Delhi airport if any seats available or not .
                      • They offered me room at Premier Inn in Abu Dhabi Airport with a scheduled estimated departure on 27th Afternoon.
                      • As we done the checked in for luggage's in the airport we reached with hand luggage on time but the flight keep delaying.
                      • After a delay of again some more time in Abu Dhabi airport we are given Boarding to the flight. The first Officer and the Captain mentioned that there is some delay in slot for the TAKE OFF and we need to wait another 20 minutes.
                      • The delay became more and the AC was kept off in the hot summer of UAE. We cannot breath freely and the children are suffocating. The passengers got very angry and were taking with the Crew Members and the First Officer and Captain CHANGED THE STATEMENT THAT INITIALLY WE HAVE SLOT PROBLEM AND NOE WE HAVE TECHNICAL FAULT AND WILL BE REPARED SOON. We are offered food again to calm the passengers.
                      • We were literally feeling Hot and Sweaty in the Flight after paying for our Comfort.
                      • We landed in Delhi and many passengers took the way to the Air India office for the connection flights. They were least bothered to listen and we need to beg for them to arrange the connection flight and they are not ready to refund any money at all. If they would have offered we have option for the flight to HYD and Chennai.
                      • After being behind them with my Family and Luggage they offered us room at a Worst small hotel where we need to carry our luggage to put IN and OUT of the taxi they booked with sweaty outside.
                      • They offered me the for the next day flight only from DELHI to CHENNAI and they don't want to keep the luggage at airport or Check-in my luggage where our Family need to carry ourselves.

We have opted to travel with Comfort but not with this type of scenario's where the Air Line is least bothered and they don't mind if we want to make a written complaint at Delhi Airport. I can assure that many of this delayed Passengers have gone through one of the worst service and to Compensate against the Hard Time my Family has good I am looking for a compensation.

Air India Expressairline delay

The flight I was suppose to travel had a technical fault which the airline came to know about in the morning. All the passenger have been at the airport since 11 am. And there comes the news the flight has been delayed for 5 hours.!! Seriously? The airline came to know about this problem in the morning and they let the customers know once they reach the airport! Is this the service air india offers? Is this the way they put the customers into trouble. Since they came to know about the technical fault they should have let the customers know that there will be a delay and they should let us know the time so that the passengers can either leave home later or check out the hotel delayed. Now this airlines put the all the ladies, seniors and other in problem due to this uncaring or irresponsible decision made by the flight operation team. Kindly get into this problem and make the necessary needs for the passengers waiting at the airport and also compensation for the suffered passengers because of the 5 hours delay.

Apr 22, 2019

Air India Express — missing bags

I am go to Dubai on 15th April 2019 from Lucknow fligh no ix0193 after deported me by Dubai, I come back...

Air India Expressflight

I was travelling from Dubai to Pune with 5 other family members including two children. The flight interiors were in shambles. We all were in a state of shock on entering the flight. The kids started to cry as they felt very unsafe to fly in a flight where the windows were taped with a tape, seats broken, pathetic toilets. We could actually feel the springs on the seats.It was totally unsafe. I don't think it's fair on customers who are charged a lot of money for flight tickets only to put them to discomfort.

Jan 19, 2019

Air India Express — delay in refund

I have done a air ticket cancellation on 16th Dec, and have not received my amount yet in my account. This i...

Air India Express — gate staff

Hi, Myself Dr Ranjit Pillai, I had very hard bad experience with your gate staff on my travel 17th October...