Menu

complaints

Air India Express Complaints Summary

3 Resolved
89 Unresolved
Our verdict: If considering services from Air India Express with a critical resolution rate, extra caution is advised. Examine detailed customer feedback to understand the severity and nature of unresolved issues. Be prepared for the possibility of unsatisfactory responses and have contingency plans, including seeking assistance from consumer advocacy groups if necessary.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Air India Express has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Air India Express. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Air India Express complaints 92

Sort by:

Newest Air India Express complaints

2:22 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

1. I traveled from Delhi to Bengaluru by flight IX1592 on 25th January 2024, PNR-P2B57P, Seat no 29E.(Boarding pass attached with this email) 2. I received my Suitcase in broken condition on arrival at Bangalore T2 terminal. (Photos of the breakage attached) 3. I reported this at the Baggage section of Air India Express and raised a report after physical...

C
11:13 pm EST

Air India Express Airline staff denied to check in for flight

This is Chetan G S, I booked fight ticket to Ayodhya from bangalore, on 18 Jan 2024, the flight timings was 8:05am, and I will be there check in for 7:15am, and airline staff is not allowed to check in, and no one airline staff is trying to contact me for check in, my ticket price is totally wasted, and I need refund my ticket amount.

My parents - CBKUKB

Phone number-[protected]

Claimed loss: 9800

Desired outcome: 9800

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Air India Express representatives only. If you are affiliated with Air India Express, please claim your business to access these details.

4:06 pm EST

Air India Express Ground staff behaviour

While baggage check in one of the ground staff charged me extra money for laptop bag which is not included in cabin luggage. Her name is Amrutha Srinivasan. She charged me more than 3000 for 4 kgs laptop bag.

When I asked her to let me speak to her manager for that also she was not ready and didn't allowed me to speak to her manager. Her behaviour was very rude and no concession or even ready to talk. She was not allowing me to speak to another staff also.

If Air India express is hiring these kind of people who are not at all staff friendly and has behaviour issues then I and my whole family and my known person as well as my colleagues will not travel from Air India express. I will make sure to get this issue excalated from my organisation level too.

Claimed loss: 3200

Desired outcome: Please refund

Hide full review

Is Air India Express legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Air India Express as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 3% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Air India Express stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Air India Express should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Air India Express earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Air India Express achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Air India Express. The company provides a physical address, 29 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Air India Express has claimed the domain name for airindiaexpress.in for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Airindiaexpress.in has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Air India Express website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Airindiaexpress.in has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

According to our analysis, Air India Express appears to be offering travel services on their website. While many travel companies are legitimate, it's important to be cautious and do your research before booking a trip to ensure that you are getting a good deal and not falling victim to a scam.

We looked up Air India Express and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Airindiaexpress.in appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Air India Express has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 3% of 92 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Air India Express protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Air India Express. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
5:54 am EST

Air India Express Delay in flight so i could not catch the connecting flight

my flight No- IX 2773 from Lucknow to Delhi on 10/01/2024 was at time 02:05 am but, it got delayed to 03:30am because of the delay I missed my connecting flight No-I5 743 from Delhi To Jaipur at 05:00 am departure and landing was supposed to be at 5:55 am, in spite of asking repeatedly from the staff of air India express they told us that you will be able to catch the connecting flight but, i was not able to do that, when I reached Delhi airport they told us the flight took off and did not let us board, they offered me the flight( No-IX-2789) at that was going to depart at 11:00am from Delhi to Jaipur (i.e that flight also got delayed to 1:30pm) This delay and and the inter-department miscommunication caused me to weight at an unknown city airport for 8 to 10 hours and the meetings and the office day were all missed i paid for flight for my comfort. .

Claimed loss: nothing claimed

Desired outcome: Please I need compensation for the scenario or a full refund for this. Understand this is a serious miscommunication that can cause me to get fired from my job.

L
4:55 pm EST

Air India Express Give usb charging in every seat

Hi in your airline not allowed power bank . Ok but you provied a usb port on every seat many passenger are a trubble in this . Other airline are proviedd a a charging port . This this major problm in your airline ix191 ATQ to DXB .. you know every person are stay a long time on airport but without chrging very difficult for ladis . Pls take action of this issu this very serious . I hope you understand this problm

4:56 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear sir, I boarded the flight on 26th novemebr 2023 at trhcy airport, schduled departure is 1255 but reschduled to 15.55, but left from trichy airport around 16:30 approximately. After take off few hrs due to variation in pressure emergency declared inside and oxygen level gone down. Oxygen mask fall down, but there is no oxygen breathing and panic wa...

4:00 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Date:28/10/23-29/10/23 Time: 9.00 am 28/10/23-9.00pm(29/10/23) 1. Early departure of [protected]@5.30am when the actual time @11.00 am caused mental stress and frustration. 2.Isolated me in a cheaper hotel and denied consent for allowing my husband to stay in his own expense and calm down me during the worst situation. 3. My aged parents and children got...

6:39 am EDT

Air India Express Refund

Hello
Anyone replay this email?
I need to know the status of my refund
I pay 2 transaction form my bank account.
PNR YBH8JE 51604.00
PNR S8E7PN 54220.00
Payment does not reach in my account..
ITS MORE THAN 2 MOTHS WAITING. NO REPLAY EMAIL – NO PHONE ANSWRING.
PLEASE ADVICE HOW CAN GET MY REFUND –

Claimed loss: NIL

Desired outcome: NIL

V
9:59 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On 20/10/23 my wife travelled from Calicut to Bahrain by your flight#IX473. She faced very bad experience from your boarding pass staff (a lady). My wife was allowed 2 bags (30Kg.) which wrapped from the Airport and weighed there showed only 30Kg. When it took to the counter the lady there said slightly more than 30Kg. and therefore either to pay extra...

12:34 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Missed my flight ,15th October 23, blr to hyd ,due to improper information at the check-in counters. Inspite of me being at the Airport with my child @1.15pm for a flight of 2.20pm, there was no proper ground staff of AirIndia Express who was proactive to help me or guide me. They made me wait at the airport without proper info for 3hrs in vain. Airindia...

5:32 am EDT

Air India Express Food service

I had a very disappointing experience on my DXB to TRZ flight on 4th October with my family. We were traveling to Trichy through Air India Express. My PNR numbers are 1. DXB to TRZ - Q1TMMS (for my wife and 2 children) and 2. DXB to TRZ- OTP5RB (for myself). I ordered 2 veg biryanis and 2 veg noodles, and I also requested water bottles. However, they refused to provide them, leaving us without water for 5 minutes. It was especially concerning for my children, as they needed water to eat. Additionally, they provided a normal spoon for the veg noodles, which was not convenient. I asked for a fork spoon, but they claimed they didn't have any and said they would check. This is not a complimentary meal, as I paid 1100 Rs for it, yet there was no satisfactory response. I don't know the name of the incharge person, but he spoke Tamil fluently. This service was very disappointing.

Name: Palrubanisacraj Enock DEVASAHAYAM

Local Contact Number: +[protected] Dubai

1:51 am EDT

Air India Express booking ticket cancel without information

Ticket cancel without information

Dear sir,

I had booked 1 ticket on air India express through your Company website.

(Air India Express), on 06/10/23. I received ticket copy and deduct the ticket fare from my account.

when I go to get my boarding pass that time they will infirm me your ticket is cancel. then I visit air India express office in Dubai (terminal-2) they said your payment card is decline this is the reason of your ticket is cancel. Then they advised me for complaint a register. If my ticket is on hold or cancel you need to infirm me earliest. But your side I am not receive any email or call.

kindly refund my ticket fare at the earliest. For your kind information and consideration please.

Ticket booked details are below mentioned for your reference.

Date - 06/10/23

Time - 16:47 hrs.

Ticker PNR Number - D3MIFJ

Passenger Name - MOHAMEDNAVASSARIF

Date of Travelling - 07/10/23

Time - 20:45

Desired outcome: Please Refund my Ticket price at the earliest .

N
3:00 am EDT

Air India Express Ticket Cancellation

Dear sir,

I had booked 1 ticket on air India express through your Company website.

(Air Indias Express), on 06/10/23. but i didn't received ticket copy not yet and deduct the ticket fare from my account.

May due to your website error now it showing my ticket cancelled and refund process ongoing. today i visited one of the air India office in Deira and they advised me for complaint a register.

Ticket booked details are below mentioned for your reference.

Date - 06/10/23

Time - 17:20 hrs.

Ticker PNR Number - CYWUQR

Passenger Name - Nithin Cholayil

Date of Travelling - 26/10/23

Time - 23:40

Desired outcome: Please Refund my Ticket price at the earliest .

D
10:28 pm EDT

Air India Express Flight delay by 6 hrs

This is imform u thst when I booked flight time given to me was of 12.50 am on 6.10.23
But after 2 days got msg that flight got reshudeled to 4.40 am
When I reached airport with family at sharjah airport got imformation that flight is further delayed by 2 Hrs
After 2 Hrs also flight not available
And the crew which is available at airport of air India saying to public that we never asked u book this company flight
What a company and what a crew
I want my full refund with compensation

Desired outcome: Flight delayed beyond expectations

N
8:38 am EDT

Air India Express Lost baggage

I lost my luggage. I didn't receive my luggage from the dammam airport. My all the valuables are inside the bag. I waited until 3-4 hours their for my baggage. But no response. I airline services are of low cost. No responsibility is taken for baggage loose.

I want my luggage as soon as possible.

Date -19th september 2023

Flight - IX481

TAG NUMBER-IX716884

PNR - A6QKGN

NAME-NITHYA MOHAN

Kochi - DAMMAM

Desired outcome: I need my luggage back

12:48 am EDT

Air India Express Roaches inside the flight

Flying from Mangalore to Abu Dhabi for the first time on Air India Express.

I paid extra for the Row 1 seats (2 seats) as I needed the extra leg room. To my horror, as soon as the flight took off, there were 3 roaches that made an appearance on the aircraft wall in front of me (I took a video of 1 of the roaches as well).

Upon informing the air hostess, all she did was bring in the cabin spray and spray it on the roaches (instead of killing them). I had to kill one of the roaches myself and my daughter hit another one with her slipper as she was sitting on the window seat.

When I raised a complaint on the website - all I got was "sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience". Absolute rubbish answer instead of apologizing.

Never flying the airline again.

Desired outcome: Reimburse the extra amount paid for 2 seats.

11:52 am EDT

Air India Express Amount not refunded

Pnr PV71WY ( date of journey 19 August 2023) , I canceled the flight on 11 August 2023 , refund processed on 21 August, but amount not refunded to the source account, Upon many complaints or chat with Tia, received mail from customer support to provide india bank details. Submitted the same for several times, no use.Every time when we spoke to customer care we are getting the mail to give india bank details and submitting the same. No refund yet

Read full review of Air India Express and 1 comment