Texas Roadhouse — the bread had hair in it and my steak I ordered was super tough and dry! potato was not even fully cooked and it was not warm at all!
Went to have lunch at our favorite resturant after church! Decided to order a steak that I chose and my wife ordered a hamburger steak! First and foremost the bread had a long hair steam of hair in it that completely discussed my wife and I out to begin with. Trying to avoid and conflicts we asked for manager and addressed issue to him! Only thing he said he was sorry and he would get us a new batch and fresh! Food came out and we were starving so complaining again was not an option! We decided to eat our food as is! As we were getting ready to leave and pay waiter asked if everything was ok with our food! That is when I explained to him how unhappy I was and didn't enjoy my meal! Explained to him why! Only thing he offered was a free appetizer! We paid and left! I'd like a full refund of my meal which we paid 40.00 and a 5 dollar tip! I'd appreciate a refund mailed to me at 9222 nth 26th lane mcallen tx 78504! A gift card is fine with me! As we always eat there! Just happened to have a bad experience! Love texas roadhouse
More Texas Roadhouse Complaints & Reviews
- Texas Roadhouse - terrible employees
- Texas Roadhouse - racist vandalism
- Texas Roadhouse - bad service, bad food
- Texas Roadhouse - paid for another table's meal
- Texas Roadhouse - had to go away with an empty stomach!
- Texas Roadhouse - everything!
- Texas Roadhouse - poor service (rude manager)
- Texas Roadhouse - meal was not too warm and they did not put extra sour cream in the bag.
- Texas Roadhouse - boynton beach location
- Texas Roadhouse - they were rude and unamerican!