Tesco Online Malaysia (Mutiara Outlet)rude staff

Y

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this but whenever you order tesco online and book a slot. You actually have to keep calling them on the day of delivery, so they would come at the time booked. Otherwise, I have experienced before that they come up to 6hours late! So coming late seems to be a norm for them, I have been lucky a number of times but that too is because I was calling to see where they are. There are times when I am in a hurry to go out and they still didn't arrive. <br />
There were twice when the drivers and assistant driver were very rude to me, on top of being late they didn't even apologize and acted very arrogant about it. Particularly today this driver Amdy(I think his name) started to scream and growl very loudly to me. I just refuse to deal with him and closed the door! Is this the treatment tesco customers are subjected to now? Why can't you just apologize and accept that you made a mistake? Of course customers get upset when you are a few hours late...I think we are entitled too since we are paying for the product but I don't behave rudely! Please hire better staff as it is your company that they are representing!