Menu

W
Author of the complaint
9:06 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

March 15, 2022 - Moved into my current location in July of 2019 and signed up with Telus internet. For almost 3 years I have had several issues with my internet, mainly with the service dropping - sometimes several times a day and sometimes many times in 10 to 15 minute intervals. They reduced my bill by $20 a month because of the issues but after that it just got worse! I was not able to be assisted with a computer reset online because the service kept dropping and they couldn't re-install my Windows 10 so I had to buy a copy on flash drive to be sent to m at a cost of $89. I am unable to hook up a wireless printer as the service is so intermittent. I have called support and they have replaced modems, sent out technicians, supposedly changed routing to a shorter line and keep getting the run around and am tired and either get this fixed or let me out of my contract so I can purchase a service that works and won't make me crazy! When it works it works well but the constant dropping cannot continue.

ADVERTISIMENT

The technician finally fixed the problem. I'm not sure what he did but it has been working well so we'll see if it lasts. It is wonderful to have it finally working properly - no dropping or interruptions so far.

0 comments