Telus ADSL Internetfraudulent charges

K

October 25, 2008

Sept 2007, I called Telus to cancel my internet account due to very slow speed and ongoing outages.

For several months I was charged for service I did not get.

I was offered some perks to stay on including a reduction of the monthly charge by five dollars, and guarantee the rate for the next three years.

In closing the conversation I asked for file number and the name of the person I was speaking to, she said its "Melany"

Two months later I received a letter congratulating me for choosing a Three Year agreement, and then I discovered the rate had actually increased by Fifteen Dollars a month.
I finally quit paying and they cut off my internet service and then my phone.

I went to the main Telus office in Burnaby to get this resolved and was told by the reception desk, another lie, " there are no Telus people here to talk to you" you'll have to call the accounts department.

I decided to go looking through the building to find someone.

I found a Telus sales excecutive who said he would try get it to someone in a higher capacity to deal with it.
That was three weeks ago, and now the collection department has taken an interest.
I have been overcharged more than $200 and repeatedly lied to, and now they cut me off

THIRTEEN MONTHS! for a company who's ONLY business is..."Communications"

Why then won't they communicate and stop these fraudulent charges and the customer abuse.
The Future is Friendly...NOT!