Telkom SA SOC — mobile router
I am hereby logging a complaint regarding the invoice I received for October 2019. The amount reflecting shows that I am being charged R202 for a rejected debit order for an amount that I transferred the same day via EFT, an amount that is more than my subscription fee of R139pm and this is ridiculous as it is not as if I have not made any payment what so ever of 2hich would make sense to me. I have had a bad experience with vodacom contract and wish not to have a similar with TELKOM adawise I will cancel it effective immediately! I refuse to be charged for an amount that was confirmed to be received by the customer care department.
Kindly assist with this matter as I am prepared to escalate this matter until a resolution is reached.
Account number in question is [protected]
Mpho Precious Malatse
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018