Telkom SA SOC — telkom landline and adsl line
ESS Survey (Pty) LTD had an agreement with Telkom for the above services. These services were terminated, in writing in January 2018 with the notice month, February 2018. Since March 2018 money was deducted from our account, it was addressed by visiting the Teklom shop in Middelburg Mall. April 2018 the same happened and it was addressed again at the same shop. May 2018 as well as June 2018 money was deductedand both times it was addressed at the same shop, time consuming but with no results. the last time I was given a reference number, [protected], and Telkom owed our company R3482, 90. July the deduction AGAIN went through and I am not going to spend any more time at Telkom shop, as it is a waste of time.
I have no other other choice now to go Hello Peter and the Ombudsman.
please advise of any action from your side to refund my company and cancel the deduction.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018