Techskills/NHA — false certifications
I received a CMT certification after completing the medical transcription course through Techskills and passing the CMT exam administered by The National Healthcareer Association. I later discovered through failed employment attempts that the CMT credential I THOUGHT I earned is FALSE.
The only way a person can earn a legitimate CMT certification is taking through The Association for Healthcare Documentation Integrity, the only industry recognized association. You must also have two years of acute care training/work under your belt to even be eligible to sit for the exam.
Techskills was well aware of this but continued with false and disceptive advertising. They knew the CMT that they were pushing was completly useless. And I have proof. If anyone else out there has a piece of paper that resembles a CMT cert from Techskills/TheNHA, please email me ASAP. [protected]@sbcglobal.net
More Techskills/NHA Complaints & Reviews
- TechSkills / MyComputerCareer.edu - Cost-Lies about Product
- TechSkills - Breach of Contract
- TechSkills - Stay away from TechSkills!
- TechSkills - No help at all!
- TechSkills - Course setup and over selling
- TechSkills - Poor computer support!
- TechSkills - liars
- TechSkills - Bad instructors
- TechSkills of Sacramento - INFURIATED
- Tech Skills - school is terrible