Having problems with Bisk?

9417 Princess Palm Ave.
Orlando:

8427 S. Park Circle, Suite 350
Orlando, FL 32819

Complaints & Reviews

re: bisk u.a. villanova -technical issues - lost certification test score

BISK University Alliance - Villanova

Final exam practice score well above required pass score.

First attempt at certification final well below pass score. More study.
Second attempt at certification final received system message that score to be posted in 2 weeks.

Month later received a design fix to be implemented (24-48 hours) by customer service e-mail.

Various points of communication seem to be pointing to each other within the organization to remedy the situation.

Month and 2 weeks later, still waiting. ...

Advice? If you need your certificate for work; attend a real school.

• Vl
    VLorden Nov 07, 2016

Hello, my name is Veronica Lorden and I am the manager of the Customer Service team. I'm sorry to hear that you are having a poor experience with your certification test score. If you would please contact me directly, I would personally like to discuss your situation further to determine why there was such a delay in getting your information updated. If you are still experiencing issues, I would also like to get this resolved for you as quickly as possible. I can be reached at 1-800-280-9718. I'm looking forward to your call. Thank you.

Wrongful Charges

As so many others, I am another person having a terrible time with Florida Tech Online/Bisk/University Alliance. Very dissatisfied with the school, I withdrew. I didn’t hear from them for a year after I withdrew from the school. But behind the scenes they charged me for classes I didn’t attend -even in the wrong curriculum, books I sent back and fees. As soon as I found out I contacted the BBB. Everything i've done is well documented. But be warned that I discovered that the BBB can do nothing to help you but give them a bad rating. And they have multiple names at the BBB. What BISK will send them will not be accurate. BISK will respond the BBB and then send you into collections. There will be multiple attacks on your credit report. It may be one class to you but they break it into class, books and fees. You feel really helpless when there is no one you can go to for help.

Financial Aid and books

In 2008, I was enrolled in at Florida Tech for one semester. I went through all the normal filings with registration and financial aid. I was told my financial aid was processed okay, by Kelli Jenkinson, and I went on with school for that semester. The following semester I was contacted by another "service rep" saying my financial aid was still undone. But the school still registered me for my classes for the following semester. When I asked to speak with the person who assisted me I was given round about answers. I also asked for the recorded call between the Kelli Jenkinson and myself, stating that she received my financial aid paper work and was not responded to.

Won't refund price paid for unused book

I enrolled in an online MBA class in July '08. My $175 soft-cover marketing book was miss-shipped 2...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices