Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] Logo

Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]

Having problems with Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]?

Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] Customer Service Contacts

+27 860 616 161 (DCC Student Consultant)
+27 117 492 000 (Benoni Branch)
+27 117 122 556 (Johannesburg Branch)
+27 123 529 111 (Pretoria Branch)
+27 178 112 100 (Ermelo Branch)
+27 137 522 400 (Nelspruit Branch)
+27 136 925 401 (Witbank Branch)
+27 214 241 649 (Cape Town Branch)
+27 437 264 291 (East London Branch)
+27 415 850 922 (Port Elizabeth Branch)
+27 313 749 750 (Durban Branch)
+27 363 525 748 (Estcourt Branch)
+27 333 451 664 (Pietermaritzburg Branch)
+27 514 308 030 (Bloemfontein Branch)
+27 587 131 343 (Phuthaditjhaba Branch)
+27 152 914 323 (Polokwane Branch)
+264 61 308 834 (Windhoek Branch, Namibia)
PO Box 31001, Braamfontein, 2 Melle Street
Johannesburg
South Africa - 2017

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] Customer Service. Initial Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]. Discuss the issues you have had with Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] Complaints & Reviews

Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]Incompetence

437397-STATEMENTOF RESULTS

Response from years of calling and emailing, the below was the response received.

"Good day
Ive been to the Statement of results department and they informed me that the was no request made for the Statement so I requested on your behalf
You can expect the statement latest Friday ..should you not receive it by end of day Friday please give us a call Monday
Thanks"

Since June 2019 I still have not received my results. When I eventually received my results I had a 65% mark with a FAIL but the pass mark is 40%???

I have emailed and called back countless times since still no rectification of this gross mistake and my life must just be on hold.

Incompetence

Mkeducor Feb 18, 2021

Dear student, trust that you are well. Please be advised that your matter is under investigation. You will be assisted as soon as possible.

Feb 11, 2021

Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] — Cancellation and Refund payment

In 2019 I regiested for a course with Damelin and paid my course in full on regiestration. For month...

Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]Course I have applied for

I Applied for a senior certificate amended course in October 2020
    I paid my Deposit and have been paying my monthly fee since December.
    Every time I try contact the school no one answers the phone
    Emails get ignored as well.
    I managed to get hold of Rodley who advised I contact a different number but received the same result.
    I phoned student support this morning and stayed on the line for 20 minutes with a auto response in the back ground.
    I have been trying to get answers on my course for weeks now with no response.

Mkeducor Feb 18, 2021

Dear student, trust that you are well. Please be advised that your matter is under investigation. You may e-mail [email protected] together with your student number.

Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]Refund not being paid.

I had received confirmation that my request to cancel my course with Damelin Correspondents college in May 2020. Since then I have contacted multiple departments including department heads and they all reply apologizing but nothing has been done.

I have no idea what else to do as I have tried Facebook messaging. Directors have not replied and all departments just blame each other for not getting back to me.

Mkeducor Feb 18, 2021

Dear Student, trust that you are well. Please be advise that your matter is under investigation. You may e-mail [email protected] together with your student number.

AnnieA Feb 11, 2021

I have the exact same proble with Damelin it is insane how bad their service is no one wants to take ownership and attend to my refund

Mkeducor Feb 18, 2021

@AnnieA Dear student, trust that you are well. Please advised that your matter is under investigation. Please e-mail [email protected] together with your student number.

Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]Refusal to refund fees paid

I have applied for my daughter to do matric in 2019 January. I then Paid 10 000.00(Ten Thousand) in advanced for the fees. The application was later unsuccessful.
        I completed the refund forms and submitted it at braamfomtein Centre and was told and emailed that my documents are in order . I ve been calling since June 2019 without getting any assistance.

I have sent emails to the following people
        Customer Care", "Refunds", "saaddick.[protected]@intec.edu.za", "DCC Support", "[protected]@icg.edu.za"
        ziningi.[protected]@educor.co.za
        natasha.[protected]@icg.edu.za

AnnieA Feb 11, 2021

same story, so funny though I have emailed most of the email addresses you mention same story no response no resolution.

Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]Unable to access training material after numerous requests

I have been struggling with getting Damelin Correspondence Collage to address my support issue. Registered my daughter for one of their courses in December 2020. The course material was supposed to be available on the 15th of January, as per their student portal but till today the 29th of January it still is not.

I have tried numerous times to mail and call them. Calling is an absolute waste of time as they just hang up and claim the line keeps dropping. Mailing them is no help too as they keep responding that the matter has been escalated. what is so difficult about availing study material, or at the very least provide feedback when there is a delay.

Student Number: 444539

Contacted the lady who helped me with my registration Sibongile Thusi, she tried to help escalate this on my behalf but since it is still not resolved I guess she too is struggling.

Can Damelin please give me the service I pay for, or just refund my money so I can go where I will get better service.

Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]Deregistration nightmare

I enrolled with Damelin in 2019 and I never received any communication from them. To my surprise I now have a debt on my name due to Damelin but I have never received any school related material from them, never wrote an exam nor test or even submit an assignment . I tried to get the debt removed but I am not taken serious. This is messing up my credit. I am disappointed in the way this matter has been handled! This place lacks basic communication skills. I just need them to remove the debt which they have placed on my name as it is blocking me from going to another educational institution.

My student number is 441997, my email is [protected]@gmail.com and contact number is +[protected].

AnnieA Feb 11, 2021

What I have come to realise is DCC is the biggest bunch of crooks. Its almost 2 years. I finally got them to agree to a cancellation, 9 months later my refund has still not been paid.

Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]Refund 432560

Requested refund of a credit on my account since 14/03/2017. So many emails, telephone call and still waiting. No feed is given what so ever. My student number is 432560. There is a credit of R3, 000 on the account that is due to my employer who provided me with a bursary. This money needs to be refunded otherwise will I be liable to pay that which is not fair as the money is on my account. Damelin Correspondence College.

Dec 15, 2020

Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] — Poor service and poor feedback

This is an email I send 8/12/2020 and up to date no response. Also see the correspondence below dated...

Dec 10, 2020

Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] — Refund

Ana Sofia de Victoria Pereira Vieira (+[protected] [protected]@gmail.com ...

Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]Refusal to refund

I enrolled at Damelin correspondence college 2019 January and I was notified that the course a registered for was to commence in April. After 3 months of waiting for the course to start, I canceled my registration in July 2019 and applied for a refund (R6600) and handed in all the documents required. Til this day I have not received my refund dispite having contacted the head office ( zintle ndimande) countless times. Zintle ndimande keeps giving me dates in which I can expect my refund but all of those dates came and went. I am just very disappointed at the lack of help I have received.

Mkeducor Feb 18, 2021

Good day, trust that you are well. Please be advised that your matter is under investigation. Please e-mail [email protected] together with your student number.

Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]Results not received / incorrect results

Good Day,

I completed my last exam with Damelin november 2019. I received results which were incorrect and incomplete.

I contact them in March to query this, but I was told to call a month later because they are still marking assignments and exam papers.

I contacted them again in October, I was told to send an email. I did this but still never received any feedback or replies to my email.

The results I received does not have all the assignment results and exam results that I completed. It also differs to the results I received during the year.

I need this results in order for me to continue studying (else where), and to find better job opportunities. Damelin is literally holding my career back!

Nov 05, 2020

Damelin Online — Refund

Registered with them in march 2020. I was told the course is SABPP accredited and I will get textbooks exam...

Oct 23, 2020

Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] — Refund

Good day I registered for a single module last year around September 2019 with Damelin. At that time I...

Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]Past year papers

I am a registered student with Damelin. My fees are fully paid. I am going to write exams soon and have requested for past year papers (this is part of your services listed on your website), your call centre says that the past year papers for my subjects are not available and there is no guarentee that there are copies available at all. Ref CAS101852B1D5L2

I am really concerned that you have excellent debit collections departments but your services towards paying students are pathetic and extremely disappointing.

Please feel free to contact me if you find that my statement is incorrect in any way.

As a student, I am not asking for the moon and the stars but I am only requesting for the services that I am paying for.

Past year papers

Mkeducor Feb 18, 2021

Dear student, trust that you are well. Please be advised that your matter is under investigation. Please e-mail [email protected] together with your student number.

Oct 15, 2020

Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] — Certificate not received or issued

At the end of 2019 I completed a course with Damelin Correspondence College. I followed up in 2020...

Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]Results

Applied to study for a national certificate in supply chain to which the money was give through a bursary. I have submitted all assignments at the end of 2018 and beginning of 2019 and uptil this date I still have not received results or any answers from Damelin. I have called and emailed numerous amount of times and each time just get the response of they will follow up or get back to me. Feeling extremely pressure as I need to pay back the bursey if I do not have the results that they refuse to give me

Sep 29, 2020

Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] — Completed hrmp course and awaiting my results, which was submitted in 2017

Since july 2018, I have been requesting my results that I completed and submitted in december 2017. Each time...

DamelinNo student support.

Good Morning

Student number 436034

I'm trying to complete my course but Damelin is terrible, I have not received the exam results that I wrote in 2019, also only one assignment results received.
                        Babiley Petersen tried to help asked me to send my assignments again. Then she stopped replying to my emails.

I'm struggling with the pastel program I received with the course material Patel V14.
                        No one comes back to me to help me to get a new pastel program or any help at all.

I did not pay my coarse not to complete it.

If Damelin can't supply me with the material and results I'm looking for by the 24th Of September 2020. I would like to be refunded for all my exam payments and my course expenses.

Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]Failure to be awarded the diploma certificate

Good day. I finished my exams with Damelin in november 2018. And passed all my modules as they sent me the results.
                          The whole year of 2019 I have been asking them when am I getting my certificate. But each time they made empty promises. The 2 year course costed me over 20 000. I'm a single mother who wanted to invest in myself so as to get a better job. Every time I visit the Braamfontien branch. I'm made to fill forms with my details. And each time they promise me to courier the certificate within 7 days. Up to now I haven't received any form of communication from them nor the certificate. My name is Tracy Mutamburo. I am a 44 year old domestic worker.