TD Bank — retains lawyers that will violate your constitutional rights
TD Bank uses a law firm in Hackensack, NJ. for collections named Winne Banta. They have filed for liens with the court using incorrect information and withholding pertenent information that would cause the court to deny the liens based upon funds being exempt from this type of action. In condoning this behavior as well as maintaining relations with Winne Banta TD Bank stands complicit in allowing Winne Banta and its minions to violate our rights under the 4th Amendment which prohibits illegal search and seisure of property.
I have consulted my US Congressman's office and have verified that this action is illegal.
To date Winne Banta, the local bar association, which is across the street from Winne Banta, and TD Bank have not commented nor have they attempted to rectify this wrongful action.
Winne Banta and its pool of legal vultures needs to understand that the court grants lawyers special status and that lawyers, when seeking action, need to step up to the moral and ethical standards in which the courts allow to their behavior and truthfulness. Winne Banta and TD Bank so far have not earned the respect or either myself or the public at large.
Shame on Winne Banta (filled with lawyers that would make you believe they are worth $400/hour when, at best, should work for minimum wage) and their funding source, TD Bank for permitting a culture so deceitful.
More TD Bank Complaints & Reviews
- TD Banknorth - outrageous overdraft fees
- TD Canada Trust Bank - recent letter re heir potential
- TD Bank - overdraft fees?!?
- TD Bank - extreme delay in posting direct deposits
- TD Bank - being an employee at td bank
- TD Bank - fraud reimbursement and overdraft fees
- TD Bank - exhorbitants fees!! hipocritical
- TD Bank - horrible customer service
- TD Bank - racist treatment
- TD Bank - customer service phone issues