Menu

L
Author of the complaint
5:13 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am currently on hold 50 mins and climbing waiting to speak to a customer service representative...I have a major question/issue I need resolved and I am holding for almost an hour on two lines...The other line is through the TD app which I was told would get me faster service...This is obviously inaccurate; I wish I could send the screenshots I've taken of my hold time...I've been a loyal customer for several years and this is beyond ridiculous...You need to revamp your entire system and hire more representatives or you will most certainly lose customers...I'm about to take my funds elsewhere...

View 0 more photos

More TD Bank complaints & reviews

TD Bank - outrageous overdraft fees
TD Bank - overdraft fees?!?
TD Bank - extreme delay in posting direct deposits