Resolved Tata-Indicom Prepaid Mobile — Fraud, cheating services
My phone number is [protected].
On 16/11/2010 i got a message that cricketonvoice has successfully renewed on my mobile. For this subscription tata-indicom charged rs.40. I am sure that i didn’t subscribe/download any service. The strange thing is that i didn’t get any related message (Cricket score etc.) during this period. I have contacted to mr. Sudip mondal, a customer-care representative. But he has refused my complain. I didn’t get minimum help from them. I also have tried to contact any senior representative but couldn’t.
Finally i took decision to unsubscribe the service. On 20/11/2010 at 9.08 am, i got the message and i have successfully unsubscribe the service. After that i switch-off the mobile due to low power. And in the evening on same day when i switch-on i got a message that i have again subscribe cricketonvoice service. For that they have charged rs.9.
I am a software developer. I know how to use and download a service. So please don't give any silly explanation like your representative.
Please take quick step. Other wise i will cut-off my connection and will look for any further step.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Tata-Indicom Prepaid Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Tata Photon Whiz - Connection problem; the remote computer does not respond
- Tata Indicom CDMA 1x Usb Modem - Complaint
- TATA Indicom - Tata indicom is a scam!
- TATA Indicom - Poor customer service
- Tata Indicom Walky / Prepaid Recharge Vouchers - 1120 / vouchers unavailable in the market!
- Tata Indicom Walky - Rude behavior from true value hubs!
- Tata Indicom Broadband Internet - Series of complaints
- TATA Indicom - Tata indicom — wow!!! What a cheater
- Tata Indicom Sxc 1080 1x Usb Modem - Modem initialization failed
- Tata Indicom Walky - Pathetic internet speed