Target - Pharmacydeny the purchase of birth control

M

I am writing to request that upper management of Target create a policy that prohibits pharmacists from denying (or harassing) customers from purchasing birth control at the Target pharmacy. I choose to shop at Target, over Wal Mart, for the past 10 years and also have had a Target credit card during that time--the only credit card I own. However, since our choices and behaviors reflect our values, I must boycott shopping at Target until the upper management of Target creates a policy I can support. Does the Target culture want to make a statement that it is taking a side on this issue. By prohibiting the purchase of birth control, it is doing just that. And if that is the case, Target will lose MANY customers... trust me--you've already lost me until (not unless) things change. By the way, incase you didn't hear, Wal Mart has created a policy addressing this issue. Thank you for your time.

jamester87 Jul 12, 2009

Did you have a perscription? Did you not have any refills? was the rx expired? You can't just buy birth control over the counter!