Target Brands / target store
I went to Target with the receipt to return a watch, in an unopened box, purchased just the day before. The watch was $299.
The customer service rep treated me as if I was a thief?
She came up with all sort of excuses, but never actually wanted to refund to my credit card?
Here I was with a receipt and an unopened watch box with the watch!
She called security? To ask if the watch's accessories s/n should match the box lettering?
How would security know this? Who would know this, but the manufacturer?
I asked for a manager as this was going no where, for a long time. The manager showed up and said that the box had to be cut open to verify the contents. I thought well any idiot knows that - and it doesn't take an idiot to tell me that.
Needless to say, I will never shop at Target- ever again.
Hello, Amazon if you are reading this.
PS: I've spent, verifiably, over $4, 000 at target in the last year with only one other return ($49 childs gift.)
More Target Brands Complaints & Reviews
- Target Corporation - debit card scam 
- Target Corporation - lack of human resources training 
- Target - employee treatment 
- Target - employee abuse 
- Target / Intex Pool - poor after sales service! 
- Target Pharmacy - insurance scam 
- Target National Bank - overcharged 
- Target - non-delivery of product
- Target.com - sent the wrong item
- Target - returns